Eighteen:Beyond

I woke up alone in our bed, Harry had slept with me but now he was gone. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Man, I looked horrible.

I had gotten ready, my hair was in a ponytail, I was wearing a short yellow dress with flats. I walked out of the room looking for Harry.

In the last couple of months he had told me a lot of things, I had seen him transform into a wolf over and over again. But he was beautiful I couldn't regret ever meeting him.

He had told me about the night, the night that he had killed his sister. I didn't want to believe it but it was true, he admitted it. At first I was silent but then I understood, he had no control, he wasn't himself.

"Where are you going?" Jason asked. I sat on one of the stools and drank from the coffee cup.

"I was looking for Harry, I don't know where he went. Do you?" I asked him, he nodded and sat in front of me.

"He's beyond the garden." He said, I looked at him confused.

"Beyond the garden?" I asked. "Where exactly is that?"

"It's beyond the garden, you know the garden on our backyard? You go across the bridge there's a beautiful world beyond that point. He's there." That was all he said before he went back to cooking. I got up and ran out the door.

I ran through the garden and stopped by the bench when we first talked. Memories that I'll never forget. I smiled to myself as I looked at the bridge in front of me. There it was. But I remember Harry saying that I was basically not allowed to go there.

But I went anyways. I started walking through the bridge and I started feeling something. Something different. I walked to the other side and Jason was right. It was a beautiful place, it was extremely different from all the other parts of the garden.

There were trees, a lot of trees, flowers on the ground and I could hear water. Water falling from somewhere. I walked towards the direction of the sound and that's when I saw Harry. He was wearing a transparent white shirt and blue jeans with his cowboy boots.

I walked slowly towards him, he must of heard me coming because he turned his head to look at me and then he looked down. I stopped next to him, he never looked up at me again.

"I knew you would find me." Was all he said, he tried to hide the shy smile. I sat down next to him and just watched how the beautiful blue water fell from the hill to the bottom of the river. "Such a beautiful cascade, isn't it?" He  asked looking at the water. I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He looked at me.

"This is the only place that I haven't destroyed. The only place where I feel like I belong." He said looking around. "This is the place where most of my memories have taken place. This is the place where my most beautiful memorie will stay." I looked down at my hands and played with my fingers. "You." He grabbed my chin, lying his forehead against mine.

"Me?" I asked with a small smile on my face.

"Yes. You." He said getting down on one knee. "Will you Isabella be willing to marry? To deal with this beast through the good and bad, through the worst and the better, through the ugly and beauty?" He asked, a tear escaped my eye and I wiped it away. He pulled out a small black box from his jeans.

He opened it and inside there was a ring with a diamond surrounded by diamonds. "So...?" he asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I said, I couldn't hide my smile. He placed the ring on my ring finger and stood up. I stood up with him and he grabbed me by the waist. He kissed me on the lips like he had never done before. I smiled in the kiss and I could feel him smiling back.

"I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful beast." I said as I looked into his eyes. "I'll love you beyond eternity."

________________________________________________________________________

I think I'll post one more chapter and this book will be closed.

I love all of you who have read this book since like day one lol. I love you so very much.