One: Runaway

_____________________________

(Isabella's POV)

I had packed everything I needed, I didn't have much, just the necessary. I grabbed my backpack and tiptoe to the door. I didn't want to wake up any of the kids or Madam Dorothea, that was not in my plans. I walked through the dark trying my best not to make any loud noise, I would be I'm serious trouble, I would get beaten up pretty badly.

The last I saw of the inside of the orphanage was the kitchen, I had gone through it to reach the backdoor. I stood in front of the big fence, dividing the forest from the orphanage. Once on the other side I could be me, I could be free. I started climbing up the fence, my heart beating a million beats per seconds. When my feet touched the ground I felt the urge to cry but I just smiled.

***

The walk through the forest had been long, my feet were hurting and my throat was dry. I hadn't brought any water or food, my stomach felt empty. The sun had come out a couple hours ago. I figured it was around one o'clock in the afternoon.

There were a line of trees perfectly lined up next to each other. Behind them there was a big white wood fence, the hate was open and I could barely see the giant house inside of it. I gave some more steps forward, getting through the trees and going inside the gate.

I encounter myself with a big white house, it was like a castle. I mean I've never seen something like this so it could be anything at all. I stood in front of a door, I imagined it was the back door. I knocked but there was no answer, I was dying of thirst, I couldn't wait all day out here.

But this is not my house, is not like I'm gonna steel anything anyways, I'll just get some water.

I grabbed the knob and the door opened. I stood in front of a big kitchen, white and sparkly. I was just here for a water, I grabbed one of the shiny, clear glasses, I filled it up with water and drank. It felt like I've never drank water before, it felt refreshing.

"It won't hurt to take a look." I said to myself, I walked out of the kitchen and looked around. There was a large white staircase and under it there was a piano. Everything was white, the sofas, the decorations, the chairs, everything.

I wanted to go upstairs but that wouldn't be right, but there's no one home.

I decided to go upstairs, I mean I was just being curious. When I got to the top I decided to take a look through one of the hallways. I tried to open some the first couple of doors but they were all locked, until I got to the seventh door on the left. It was a smaller door from the others, the door was white but the knob was a bright shade of gold.

There was something special about this door. I opened it and everything inside was not as small as I thought it would be. There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room, the covers were white, and mostly everything else was white. The curtains, the nightstand, the lamp, the doors.

I placed my bag on the bed and looked around. There was no way I would ever have a room like this. I've never had one. There was a music box on the nightstand. It had a music note on the top. I opened the box and a ballerina started dancing, the sweet music filling up my ears.

"What are you doing?" I heard a guys voice ask, I shut the music box, placing it down on the nightstand. "I asked you something." He spoke again, his voice was cold, anger was noticeable. I slowly turned around to face him. His face was as cold as his voice.

"I-I-I was about to leave." I said, I slowly walked over to the bed to get my bag when he spoke again.

"You know, nobody who enters this house ever exits without being in a casket for the dead." He said sending shivers down my spine. I found it hard to swallow my saliva. His face never changing, it was even more cold than ice.

"Oh..." Was all that came out of my mouth, my face expression was probably confused, I knew what he meant, it scared me to death but I didn't understand it completely. He shut the door as he walked away. I heard it lock, my body reacted and ran to the door. I tried to open it but it never did.

"Hey! Open the door! Open it!" I shouted but there was no response. Now I felt like an animal in a cage, desperate to be free. I slid against the door until I hit the floor. A tear rolled down my cheek, and every possible bad thing went through my head. I broke down right there and I couldn't stop. His voice and his face weren' the only cold thing about him but he also had a cold heart.

____________________________

DUDESSSSSSS!!! OK I GOT THE CHAPTER BACK SO I'LL UPDATE SOOOOON! k yeah bye....LOVE YA!!!