Six: Day Ball

"This one looks good." the old man said, he gave me a purple long dress with a bow around the waist. "No this one does." He spoke again, honestly none of them looked good to me, they did but they didn't, they were too sophisticated. We had spent the whole day inside a store, he had drove to town just because of a dress. I still didn't know what it was for.

"Old Man- I mean...." I still didn't know his name, it was disrespectful to call him "Old Man".

"Jason." He said.

"Jason, you see-" I got cut off when the curly hair boy walked it from behind a row of dresses. He was wearing a white shirt and tight black jeans.

"Jason will you hurry up, what's taking so long?" He asked, he glared at me and then looked back at Jason.

"I'm trying to find a dress for Isabella." The old man spoke, "What are you doing here? I thought you said you were gonna look for something..." Harry placed his hands inside his pockets and sighed.

"I couldn't find it." He said, he looked at me and nodded. "I'll give her a hand." He grabbed a couple of dresses and threw them at my face. "Try those on." I stared at him for a while, he never said anything else, I walked into the dressing room and tried a couple on.

Every time I came out he would say "it doesn't look good" "it's not your colour" "it makes you look weird" he would laugh and shake his head. I tried one last dress on, it was a midnight blue it was short with the top cut low. I walked out of the changing room and saw Harry sitting there with his arms crossed over his chest.

His eyes widened when he saw me, he smiled and looked away. "that's a good colour, it makes your eyes pop out." He didn't know what to say, cause I was more than sure that my eyes were hazel, this dress wouldn't make them pop out.

* * *

"A ball?!?" I asked, Jason nodded. The house looked...different. It was full of decorations.

"Yes, you better get ready, people are gonna start coming soon." He said. I looked at him confused.

"I thought balls were suppose to happen at night time." I said, I looked at the clock that was on the kitchen table. "It's one o'clock in the afternoon."

"This is a very especial ball." He grabbed a tray with food on it. "It took me a very long time to get this to happen...just get ready."

* * *

There was a nock on my door, I opened the door to be face to face with Harry, the curly hair boy. He looked me up and down and shrugged. On the other hand I thought he looked hot on the tuxedo, he just looked arrogant.

"Jason told me to escort you down stairs because it would be disrespectful not to." He said with a tone of annoyance and a sigh at the end.

"If you didn't want to why did you came?" I asked him.

"Did you hear what I've just said?" He crossed his arms over his chest annoyed.

"I don't want you to take me."

"And I don't care, you see I'm here and I'm not going without you." I felt my heart race when those words came out of his mouth, it made those butterflies inside my tummy fly around. Until he pulled me to him and intertwined our arms.

"Ow! You asshole."

"Stop being a dumbass."

"Dick."

"Retard."

We called each others names until we got to the stairs, I looked around and there was a million people in here. That's what my eyes saw. Harry pulled me closer to him making me stumble.