Sixteen: Bad Dream

"Bring in the beast!" She announced, two strong men walked in holding a curly hair boy by the arms. He looked like-Harry. 

"What is this?!" I screamed. Harry looked up at me, such a weak look in his eyes. He looked back down. He was unrecognized.

"Shh, watch the show." Jerry whispered behind me. He was eating something, I could hear it crunch.

The men let Harry fall to the floor, his face hit the floor so hard it made me wince. They grabbed his wrists and tied them to ropes, they backed up to hold his arms high. He was standing on his knees, his head still held low.

The girl walked towards Harry with a whip in her hand, I couldn't picture what she was about to do.

"This is what happens when you break up with a witch." She said, she whipped Harry across the chest and he screamed in pain. His face felled down again. It was like he felt the was alove for the pain but then he died after it.

"What did you do to him?!" I screamed. Nobody answered instead she whipped him again. I shut my eyes closed to the picture in front of me. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" I screamed over again but she didn't. Tears started running down my cheeks.

"Popcorn?" Jerry asked placing the bag in front of me. I ignored him and he started eating again. "Fine, more for me."

I saw blood dripping from Harry's chest, I couldn't stand it. He looked so miserable.

"Harry," I whispered.

"Look at me you bastard!" The witch shouted. One man held Harry by his hair making him look up. "Oh, those lips, I could say I've missed them but I've kissed better ones." She said with a smirk she turned away from him just to whip him across the face.

"NO!" I shouted, the tears now unable to stop, the blood on Harry's cheek dripped to the floor. His mouth opened as he screamed, you could see the veins on his neck pop out.

Harry shot his eyes open, they were no longer the beautiful green. They were gold. Completely gold. His ears grew out pointy, you could see his fangs and how dulled they were. Everything on him started changing. He turned into a beast.

The two men that were holding him backed away and dropped the ropes. Harry jumped on them and broke their necks, both bodied fell to the floor, lifeless. The witch tried to run away, shocked by what was going on. Hurry jumped on her bitting her head off throwing it far away from him. A bad picture.

Harry jumped off the stage towards me and Jerry. Jerry grabbed a hold on me, he placed one of his hands on my neck softly. His nails were now pointy.

"Don't get close to her or me, I'll poison her!" Jerry said, Harry stopped and stood in front of us. He growled searching for my eyes. I looked at him, my heart was beating so loud I could feel it in my mouth.

Harry stepped forward and reached for Jerry. That's when I felt the pain on my neck. It stung, it felt terrible everything was blurry and my eyes shot closed.

* * *

I woke up in the old bed, it made that weird cracking noise when I sat up. I touched my neck and searched for any scars or wounds.

Nothing.

I looked around, I was in my old room, the old brown room, with only one small window on the ceiling. I saw everybody around me still sleeping. All the orphanage kids. They looked so peaceful, I sighed and laid back on my bed.

_____________________________________

well hEllO motherfuckers, i hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter so bye thanks bae's