Thirteen: The Girl & the Crystal

*2 weeks later*

It felt like a dream, you know. The kind of dream you don't want to wake up from you're afraid that when is over you won't dream it again.

That's what it felt like, I didn't want to wake up, I finally had someone in my life who cared about me and didn't want to let go. At least that's what I think.

I was looking out the window in the kitchen. It was a rainy day and I was feeling sick. I hadn't seen Harry this morning, he was probably still sleeping. I drank from the cup of coffee in my hands, feeling the warm liquid run down my throat. Such a good feeling.

I heard a knock on the door, I loud knock. I didn't want to open the door, waiting for Jason to do it. But then I remembered that he was not home. I sighed and got up, I walked to the door and there it was again. Two more knocks. I pulled the door open with a little bit too much force. There was a girl standing there.

Dark brown eyes, long black hair, a little bit shorter than me, she was skinny and looked lost.

"Hi," She said almost in a whisper.

"Hi," I replied surprised by her visit. I thought nobody lived near here since it was almost a desolate place.

"Do you kind it I come in. I got lost, I need to find my way back home." She said with a small smile. I moved to the side to let her walk in.

I shouldn't of let a stranger into the house but she looked harmless.

"Can you please get me a glass of water?" She asked and I nodded. I went into the kitchen to get her a glass of water. When I came back I found her looking around. Especifically at one of Harry's pictures. She stared at it like she had seen him before.

"Here's your water..." I said trailing off at the end. She jumped when she heard my voice and walked away from the picture.

"You live alone?" She asked out of the blue. I hesitated in answering her question. I didn't know her at all but I didn't want to be disrespectful.

"I live with..." should I say boyfriend or should I say husband? Or just say my uncle...? Hard choices in life. "No, I don't live alone. I love with my uncle." I ended up saying.

"Oh, I see." Was all she said. She placed the glass of water on the counter and started walking to the door. "I better get going if I want to get home before sunset. Thanks for everything." She said and opened the door.

"You sure you're going to be alright?" I asked her before she left. She nodded and shut the door behind her.

Weird. I thought she was lost or something, she must of remembered her way home.

***

"This girl came by this morning. Said she was lost but then ended up living like nothing. She had long long black hair and dark brown eyes, almost looked too perfect." I told Harry, he was sitting across the table eating dinner.

His eyes shot up and looked at me. It was like he had seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked. He never answered, he just got up and ran up the stairs, no explanation, no words, nothing. "Why do I always ruin everything?" I asked myself as I got up and ran behind him.

"Harry, open the door." I said as I knocked quietly. I was about to knock again but he opened the door and burst out of it.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, he was holding a bag in his hand, there was something in it.

"I'll be back soon." He said, I grabbed his arm and he looked back at me.

"I don't want to stay home alone, Jason's not back yet." He stared at me for a bit and sighed.

"Fine, but stay close to me, okay?" I nodded in agreement and followed behind him.

When we were walking down the woods I would get tired easily. He was walking to fast.

"Harry slow down." I would say repeatedly. He stopped and I bumped into him.

"Get on." He said and I looked at him confused. "Get on my back I'll carry you." I hesitated but agreed, he was so firm and strong. I jumped on his back and he started walking again, or running? He was going way too fast.

At one point he stopped in the middle of nowhere. He put me down and I looked at him. He opened the bag and took out a little box, there was a small rock there. A crystal. He placed it in the air and stared at it. I was confused but then the crystal changed color. From blue to black.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"She's back." was all he said.

***

"What did you meant with 'she's back'" I asked Harry, I was lying on my bed and he was just looking at me.

"Go to sleep, Isa, you need to rest." He spoke calmly.

"But..."

"I'll tell you tomorrow, right now is not the right time." He said, he walked to the door slowly. "Goodnight."

"Stay with me." I said and he looked at me confused. "Please?" He smiled shutting the door. He walked back to the bed and stood on one side. I scoot to the other side to give him space. He sat down and got his self under the covers.

I got closer to him to feel his warmneth, he was looking like a beast, but I honestly didn't careless. He was beautiful.

"Don't leave tonight, stay here with me 'til morning. Promise?" I asked and he nodded.

"I promise."

----

Bad chapter cuz schools a bitch and I have no time but I hope the next one is better.