Nineteen: The End

"I never called you again." I whispered a little ashamed. "And I've been in need of a friend since forever, I forgot everything, my world just got a little fucked up this last couple of months." I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Don't worry, I was with you all along, I'm glad you know the truth now, I'm glad you didn't leave him." She said, fixing my hair, placing the veil on my head.

"I couldn't leave him, I couldn't, not ever." I said she smiled and handed me the bouquet. "I love him, you know? More than I've ever loved anything in this world."

"I know." She said, I could feel the tears building up. "Now don't cry you don't want to ruin this beautiful day." She said with a smile.

"Thank you, Gema," I said giving her a hug. "For everything." She smiled.

"Always here." She said as she disappeared.

"You ready?" I heard Jason outside the door. I looked at myself one more time.

"Yes!" I said, he came in with a smile on his face.

"Shall we?" He asked, I smiled and nodded.

We walked down the stairs and outside into the backyard. Harry awaited at the  end of the aisle, he had his back turned to me. Everybody who'd he had invited stood up and started clapping, music started playing and Harry turned to me.

There's a smile on his face, tears maybe, rolling down his cheeks. I smiled, Jason escorted me to Harry and left me there with him.

"I can't believe I'm marrying you." He said with a chuckle, I smiled.

"I can't beleive I'm marrying you." I said.

*

"At this time, I’ll ask you, Harry, and you, Isabella, to face each other & take each other’s hands.

Harry, will you take Isabella to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

" I will." Harry said with a big smile, with deep dimples on his cheeks.

Isabella, will you take Harry to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

"I will." I said with the brightest smile ever.

* * *

And well after all we got married, turns out a bigger party was waiting for us in the house. Jason had really done it big this time. I couldn't believe the amounts of people in this house.

Harry stood by my side, always keeping a hold of my hand. He smiled throughout the whole night and I couldn't be happier.

He wasn't a beast to me or anyone celebrating with us, he was never going to be completely human again but he wasn't a horrible dark soul beast either. I kept loving him more and more everyday, despite of his flaws and his faults.

There were enemies out there looking for a way to destroy us and get rid of us but our love was stronger than anything. Nothing could bring us apart, nothing we knew about. Even if I wanted to believe there's nothing out there that can come between us you have to keep in mind that the world has endless possibilities, good and bad.

                                  The End Of The Beginning

----------------------------
Well ladies and gents (if there's any) this is the end lol so cliche but eh, it was gonna be sad and tragic but there had to be a happy start to their life together soooo ya.

Ily all so much I'm crying, thanks for all the love ♡♡♡♡♡♡