Three: "Just a miserable beast"

Updating this cuz im in a badd mood. yeah bye.

________________________________________

"Who are you?" He asked as he wouldn't stop staring at me like he wanted to eat me. "Answer me!" He shouted again as he tried to go through the shield thingy, which I didn't really understand how it was possible to be there.

"I'm....I'm...." I started feeling dizzy and everything turned black.

(The old mans POV)

"What the hell where you thinking?" I shouted at Harry who sat in front of me all sweaty and in rags. "She's a girl, haven't you seen a girl in your life?"

"Donald, if you don't remember I haven't seen one of those creatures for about a thousand years." Harry said as he laid on his bed. I shook my head as I heard the word he used to direct to humans or may I say women.

"Their humans, Harry. You're a human too-"

"No I'm not! look at me and tell me if I'm human?! every single time I turn into that-I'm not human and I will never be an ordinary human!" Harry shouted as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"And all because I wanted to save that girl, but no, I made a wrong move and look who's suffering now!" He kept shouting.

"It's not your fault you didn't know the witch would get it against you and not the girl." I said but he ignored me. It meant he wanted me out of his sight.

"Nobody will never understand what it feels like to be something you hate, something you can't control, nobody will ever feel this way. I'm just a miserable beast." He whispered as I closed the door behind me.

He will never understand that he's special just how he is, don't matter the fact that no one else is like him. He will just have to find the right way to were he belongs.

_________

Short chapter and yeah...busy life and stuff. Loneliness does kill people, doesn't it?

Not such a good chapter but I tried my best...got a busy week...and stuff. I'm just a young dumb teenager trying to live life.

Love Y'all ! xx