Two: Not Human

Sorry I haven't been on for so long.

•••••••

_________________________________

I stopped crying as soon as I realised he wasn't going to come back and open the door. I decided to look for something to do, sure I was in a house with a stranger, But what else could I do? He wasn't gonna open anytime soon and I wasn't gonna waste my tears.

I found a music box on the wardrobe, I grabbed it and sat on the floor. I tried to open it but it was locked. I tried a million ways to open it and every single one of them failed. I sighed in defeat and laid on the floor.

It was around 5:45 pm it was almost sunset. And my stomach was empty, I sat up quickly as I heard someone on the other side of the door. I quickly ran towards the door. What if it was one of those men with guns, the kind you read on a book or you see on the tele?

I quickly grabbed a base that was on a table. I held it tightly in my hands. The door opened and I threw the base at the person in front of me. "Whoa! What in the world?" A man thin and around his 50th was standing in front of me. I felt so embarrassed.

"Uh-uh...it was...I was-" I tried to speak but my tongue got tied.

"And who are you?" The old man asked with a smile.

"I'm Bella. Um I'm sorry if I came inside this house like a criminal and yeah. I swear I wasn't gonna rob anything. I tried to leave but then this mean guy came in a he locked me up. I told him to-" He cut me off with a laugh.

"Oh. You mean Harry. He's not mean he's just like that." He spoke and I looked at him confused. "He has a really serious perspective of...everything." He spoke again I nodded even though I didn't understand what he meant.

"I think I better leave, I don't want to cause anymore trouble." I said as I grabbed my bag from the bed. The man stopped me before I could go out the door.

"Sweetie, I think is better if you stay the night here. You see at this time of the day, the forest is really dangerous. Somebody could rob you." He spoke concerned but something told me he wasn't being completely honest. "Come with me, I bet you're hungry. I should get you something to eat." He spoke as he pulled me by my arm and drove me down the big hall.

He placed a glass with some kind of liquid in it. "What is this?" I asked him and he looked at me surprised.

"Its Lemoonayde." He said, I wanted to laugh. But I didn't. I had never tasted Lemoonayde, just apple juice and water. He placed a plate in front of me, with chicken, rice, another plate with spaghetti, and a last plate with cake.

"Um...I think I wont be able to eat all this." I pointed out, he laughed. I still didn't get why he laughed so much.

"You'll finish it before you expect." He spoke. And actually he was right. Everything was so good I finished everything. I decided to wash the dishes, even though he argued with me saying it was his job to do it.

"You should go to---" He was cut off when we heard scared screams, and what sounded like someone was destroying one of the rooms upstairs. It didn't stop, I looked at the man and he was just as calm as he was before.

"What is that?" I asked him scared.

"Don't worry about it." He said as he walked towards me. "I'll take you to a room." He spoke, he pulled my arm and started taking me up stairs, the faster he walked the louder the screams became. They didn't even sound human anymore. It sounded like a thing.

The old man kept walking without noticing that I had stopped to look at one of the hallways, where the screams were coming from. I started walking towards a black door, with gold. I heard the stuff breaking. When I least expected something was thrown at the door and the door flew towards me.

I closed my eyes as I felt it hitting my body. But it never did. When I opened my eyes there was some kind of shield protecting me. There was a wolf on the other side, trying to jump at me and attack me. But as I looked at it with more attention, it wasn't a normal wolf, it was some kind of wolf in human form.

A Beast.