Twelve: Feelings

I stared at the Rose from a far. I didn't want to smell it because then I would summon her but I wanted to talk to someone. I sighed as I shut my eyes closed. The Rose that laid on the nightstand  seemed so tempting. I jumped off the bed and walked towards the door.

I think a little bit of fresh air would do the trick and take my boredom away. I walked into the garden, down the the path to the place where me and Harry had our first full conversation. And there he was at the end of the other path, we stared into each others eyes. As if time had stopped and everything around us was desolving and disapearing.

"Hey," Harry said. He was the first one to break the dreadful silence. I nodded and licked my lips.

"Hi," I said my voice cracked at the end. I cleared my throat and spoke again, "beautiful day...isn't it?"

It was a partly cloudy day and it looked like it was about to rain, but the sun still shone through the dark clouds.

"If you call this beautiful." He said pointing at the sky and I laughed shaking my head. "Wanna sit?" He asked and I nodded. We walked to the bench in the middle of the circle of roses and trees.

The tip of my fingers touched his as we sat down. I felt the sparks going up my spine. I hadn't seen him in 3 days and we really hadn't had that many conversations since last time.

"I can't explain how much I've missed you." He said, taking me by surprised, I felt that little girl inside of me scream and dance around.

"Uh," I thought of the many things I wanted to say. "You don't know how much I've missed you. Every night before I went to sleep I would stare at the ceiling, the moon and all of its stars staring back at me. Is that what you wanted me to look at every night?"

"Yes, because each and every single one of them adore you and the moon...the moon is me and you're the only of many stars that I need." He said staring into my eyes. I felt the little girl inside of me scream again. And then he kissed me.

His lips collided with mine, he grabbed me by my neck as he bit on my bottom lip. I didn't want to gasp for air, even though my lungs were begging for oxygen. He let go, his forehead resting on mine.

"You will never understand the wonderful things you've made me feel in such a little amount of time." He said looking down at my lips. I could tell he was sad but I didn't want to question it.

"Harry...you've got my heart now." I said trying to find his eyes. "I know you won't break it."

"I won't..." He said in a whisper.

We stayed like that for a couple of seconds, I shut my eyes closed just trying to save the moment.

THANK Y'ALL FOR 3000+ READS YOU GUYS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!

Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter ✌