After Sunset

●●First of all the book is unedited so there's a bunch of spelling mistakes, forgive me.
Second of all I'll fix them later, I hope.
Third of all Thanks for reading, you may go on.●●

You should also check my other story :)

Introduction:

"We need to break up. I don't love you anymore." He said as he stood in front of her. She looked at him with disbelief, but a nasty plan was already in her head.

"Whatever your desire is, my boy. But one thing I'll tell you. You will regret this for life." She said as her head came down but then back up in less than a millisecond.

"What do you mean-"

"peaky del chenh mk pi meat robsa anak trauv ban cursed saamreab khnhom . chabpi thngainih anak nung trauv ban satv muoy del mnoussa saab chraen bamphot now leu phopphen dei horrible tiet . chea riengreal pruk anak ban phlasa btaur daoyokhluoneng mtong tiet te bonte nowpel yb anak nung trauv ban chea horrible chachk ." She spoke as black dust surrounded them. His body started hurting, something indescribable was happening inside him. He fell to the ground as he held his head in his hands.

"What are you doing to me?!" He shouted as everything went blurry. But before he went unconscious he heard her last words.

"Every time the sun hides, you'll turn into a beast." She said and with that she disappeared...