Five: Awkwardness is served

where have my readers gone?

_________________________________________

I laid on the floor inside the room i considered mine, I hadn't really been told if I could stay except for the day the curly hair guy told me I couldn't leave unless I were dead. Yeah, let's keep that day away from my head. I heard a knock on the door and i jumped up from the floor walking to the door.

"Yes?" I asked when i opened the door, the old man stood outside, dressed in a black suit like always.

"Dinner is ready." He said, he started walking and I followed behind.

"Hey, I was wondering..." I trailed off thinking of the right words. "Am I supposed to stay here? I mean I can leave any time-" I said but the old man cut me off before i could finish my sentence.

"I think is better for you to stay, there's quite some danger out there, robbers, killers, any kind of bad people." His words made me shiver, I hadn't really heard of many stuff in the world, just what I was 'supposed' to know.

"Oh, ok." Was all I said, we walked into the big dinner room, there he sat at one end of the table, he looked mad. The old man gestured me to sit down at the other end of the table, I smiled politely not really wanting to be here anymore. One thing caught my attention, the rays of sun still shone through the window and it made me want to ask why we were eating so early.

"Is something the matter?" The old man asked.

"Why are we eating so early?" I asked him, he looked at the window then at the curly hair boy in front of me.

"It's none of your business." The curly hair boy spoke up.

"Harry!" The old man snapped, so his name was Harry? Harry shrugged and sat up on his seat.

* * *

Everything was awkward, nobody said a word, we would send mean glares to each other hoping that they would hurt either of us. Dinner was over for Harry, I wasn't quite done, I was a slow turtle, he didn't waste anytime. The old man had offer some coffee, I said I didn't want any.

"Stop staring at me!" He said, annoyance noticeable on his tone. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you staring at me?!" I asked, he laughed and shook his head. "You always laugh at everything, it looks like you never have a good comeback, doesn't it?" His smile erased from his face and he looked at me.

"You know what I said this afternoon, I really meant that, you look much better with your mouth shut. Why can't you just do something good for me?" He asked annoyed.

Oh you want me to something good for you? Why didn't you just ask?

The old man appeared from the kitchen with an empty cup of tea and a teapot, on a tray. "May I?" I asked him, I grabbed the teapot and the empty cup of coffee. I walked over to Harry and smiled. "You want me to do something good for you? I'll serve you coffee then." I tilted the teapot to pour the coffee on the cup, but the water didn't land were I wanted it to.

"Ah! What the fu...udge!" He screamed getting up, the water had landed right between his legs, right on his member. Those are the kind of awkward moments I never thought of. I placed the dishes on the table and grabbed one of the napkins. I placed it right on his, finding out it wasn't such a good idea. I just added a little bit of more salt to the awkwardness. He snatched it away from my hands noticing I had froze on my spot.

I was on m knees which made it seem even more awkward. I got up and stumbled on the table, sitting right on the desert.

Really?

"What's wrong with you?" He asked annoyed. He was frowning, I stood up straight, my lips never parted, I couldn't speak my cheeks must be red like a tomato cause I felt myself on fire.

"The sun it's setting." The old man finally spoke, he ha been standing watching the scene, trying so hard not to laugh. Harry looked at the window, he gave me no time to speak and ran up the stairs, disappearing from my sight. "C'mon I'll take you to your room, it's better if you got I sleep now. You got a big day tomorrow." I couldn't question anything right now, I was confused. The only thing on my mind was the sunset, what was so scary or bad about it?

_________________________________________________

Idk 'bout this chapter, next one will be more interesting, it'll be the beginning of their 'romance'.