Seventeen:Wake Up

So you were all confused on the last chapter, well I was gonna leave it like that but then it didn't make sense so I decided to add a couple of chapters and well here I am. Here's chapter  Seventeen!

_____________________________________

I woke up with pain on my neck, I opened my eyes and saw Harry sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked at him confused, he didn't seem to notice I was awake.

"Harry..." I tried to speak but no words would come out. "Harry!" I tried again but nothing, Harry looked at me and rush to my side.

"You're awake." He said kissing my forehead. "I've missed you so much." He said crying. I placed my hand on his hair and ran his hair through my fingers. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me, his eyes were red from crying and there were still some tears coming out of his eyes. I wiped them off, I kissed him on the lips and let go.

"My voice." I mouthed since no words would come out. I placed my hand on my throat and he nodded.

"You've lost your voice...forever. The venom he inflicted on your neck almost killed you, I tried to save all of you but I couldn't. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I can't ever forgive myself for this." He started to cry again. His head was lying on my chest and I couldn't do anything else but to caress his hair.

I wanted to tell him it was okay, that it didn't matter I couldn't talk, that all I wanted was with him by my side. He raised his gaze and I grabbed his face and pulled him for a kiss. It was the only way to tell him everything was okay.

That's when I realized nothing was okay. It was past sunset, the sun and all its stars were out already. Why wasn't he a wolf. He was looking straight at me when he noticed my reaction.

"I-I-I came back for you, bitch!" He screamed as he turned into Jerry. How could I have fallen for him?

* * *

I woke up crying and screaming, Harry burst through the door with a white towel around his waist. His hair was wet when he came to me, I pushed him away.

"No, no it's me." He said, he wrapped me into his arms and I placed my face against his chest. The rays of light shone through the window making him look so beautiful.

"Harry, what happened?" I asked him crying. He shook his head, he kkssed my forehead and spoke.

"You were kidnapped two weeks ago," he paused, how long have I've been asleep? "I looked for you like crazy, I couldn't find you. I came into your room and stayed here for hours, that's when I picked up his escent. I went looking for you. But she found me first. She gave me something to make me weak. I ended up at that abandon building, that's when I saw you, kinda, you were a little blury." He said. I nodded in response. The tears had stopped.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked him. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"9 days." He answered, my mouth dropped open. "You were in some kinda trauma or something. I'm sorry is all my fault-" I kissed him before he could finish. The taste of his lips on mine were giving me life.

"I love you." I whispered pressing my forehead against his.

"I love you more."

______________________________________

Well hEllO!!! So this is a really short chapter but idk anyways the end is coming hoorah! And I will like to know what you guys would like the end to be like, please???

Thanks for reading, maybe one or two chapters more. Peace out!