Fight 13

(Shikai POV)

After that long spar with Seungmin and Jun, I realise that my attacks are more predictable, I might need a new borrowed power, or skill, maybe there is someone who is able to teach me how to summon all my borrowed power at once. I sat down and meditated entering the void where I still see an infinite number of silhouette.

Shikai: "HELLO?!?! Anyone here?"

Silence, as expected most of them won't talk to me that still don't think I'm worthy. Suddenly as I was looking around I saw a silhouette waving at me, spiky hair as usual.

Itadori: "hey my names Itadori Yuuji, and I heard you need a way to summon all your friends to help you fight?"

Shikai: "yes do you know how."

Itadori: "nope..."

Shikai: "... what a waste of my time."

Itadori: "wait wait hear me out. I might not know how but with the abilities of domain expansion, you might be able to do whatever you want."

Shikai: "domain expansion?"

Itadori: "here let Sukuna show you, just piss him off once he shows you domain expansion I'll take over."

Shikai: "sure?"

Sukuna: "what? I gained control, it must have to do with you, so what do you want?"

Shikai: "show me your domain expansion."

Sukuna: "you wanna die that badly huh, well I don't take orders from inferiority like you."

I hate that word, whenever someone looks down on me I just feel like proving them wrong, I clenched my fist and threw a punch landing a clean hit on his jaw.

Sukuna: "not bad, not bad at all lets have some fun."

Sukuna teleported behind me and punch me, launching me far away, naruto caught me and he stood by me.

Naruto: "in here we can give you all the help you need, let's go guys."

All of my borrowed power joined in standing beside me facing sukuna.

Sukuna: "I need to get serious."

He places his hands together.

Sukuna: "Ryoiki Tenkai: Fukuma Mizushi

Sukuna: "Ryoiki Tenkai: Fukuma Mizushi."

"