fight 3

(Shikai POV)

My team walked to the center of the arena and withdrew our weapons, we heard the audience laughing upon seeing my balloon sword.

Ichigo: "what are they laughing about let's show them our power."

Ichigo tapped me in the back and manifest a black cloak around me, it doesn't feel like a natural treasure I guess it's just for looks, the music stops and an executive came out and explains the rule.

Executive: "the rules are simple, no national treasure, only use the weapon given to you, changing the weapon with the use of borrowed power is allowed as long as it's not a national treasure, and lastly winner is decided if one of the participants is unable to continue. 3v3 all in no switch no tag out, all at once.

Shikai: "BAN...KAI!!!!!"

As soon as the executive asked us to begin I shouted and activated my borrowed power. My balloon sword flashes changing it to a Zanpakutō, I sliced the dust it created and the audience was surprised upon seeing my new weapons.

Seungmin: "I won't fall behind, Magma fist."

Jun: "me too 72 lances."

Seungmin's gloves were bright red and is emitting a very strong heat, while Jun held out his bat like a rapier and 72 lances manifest behind him.

He send the attack towards a guy with blue hair and scars all over his face and the boy smiled.

???: "Borrowed power, hephaestus."

He summoned his borrowed power and a figure, with a big hammer manifest behind him. He held out his hands and multiple magic circles appear behind him and weapons of all sorts came out of them. He countered Jun's attack with one of his own, Jun was surprised and tried to take him out by charging towards him. He ran towards the boy with full speed but he was stopped by a sword that emerges from the ground stabbing him taking out half of his health.

Azure: "My name is Azure, and my borrowed power hephaestus is able to create any weapon from anywhere."

Shikai: "I'll take you"

???: "Too bad he's not your opponent, I am. You see I just love strong people I love it even more when I defeat them."

Shikai: "and who might you be?"

Jared: "Jared and this is my borrowed power. Malaysian hero Badang."

Jared charged towards me and threw a punch, I dodged it causing him to strike the ground causing tremors throughout the whole arena. He's brute strength is nothing to joke about, I'll just strike him first and gauge him.

Shikai/Ichigo: "GETSUGA...TENSHOU"

We sliced the air causing a crescent energy wave to go towards Jared, he crossed his arm and blocked it easily.