Fight 17: Ilpyo vs Natsu

(Ilpyo POV)

What luck I'm fighting the guy that eats fire and my attacks are fire based this should be fun, for him unfortunately.

Natsu: "hey are we going to do this or what? Come on light you fist on fire I'm hungry."

Ilpyo: "hungry? How bout some foxes for lunch. Parade of a 100 demons."

As expected all it took was for him to open his mouth and my attacked will get absorb by it like a vacuum and since the quantity of the fire is a lot I'll take the chance to rush him and hit him with all I've got.

Ilpyo: "enjoyed you meal? Let me ease your stomach."

I punched him in the stomach and sent him flying but he regained his footing and got ready to fire the fire attack he did the last time.

Natsu: "really helped me with digestion, now lemme repay you. Fire Dragon King's roar!!!!"

Here it comes it's hot and I can feel the intensity I cross my arm and got hit by it head on.

Natsu: "haha do you have seconds?

Ilpyo: "so you eat others flame to increase you output, you know eversince I saw Shikai eating flames to increase his attack I started training no one knows this but I never stopped training every second of my life I've been training its just I don't show it, eating flames? That's Unique but 2 can play that game."

I Unleashed my 9 tails and ran towards him I used hyper speed to get close and punched him, I keep throwing punches and kicks but only some managed to connect he hit me with punches of his own.

Natsu: "Fire Dragon King Fist."

His burning fist was headed to my direction but I caught it, I only learned this recently but I got inspired by Shikai eating flames, I absorbed his flames from his hand and increase every single one of my stats

Ilpyo: "help me out Pralltriller. Take this fox rain."

The fire showers greatly enhanced in power thanks to natsu's fire but he is still impressive while under fire he is still able to parry all of pralltriller's attacks, he punched pralltriller's hands so hard he made him lose his balance and fall over. Using this as an opportunity, he absorb all surrounding flames and fired a blast toward pralltriller. I intercepted the attack and absorb the flames launching an inferno kick back at him, he absorb that and fired it back to me as I was about to absorb it back he used his flames and propelled himself behind me and punch my back launching me to the sky. He used his flames to propel himself again and kicked me back down to pralltriller.

Ilpyo: "pralltriller you okay? Im sorry I'll try to end this soon."

Pralltriller: "master just take care of the fire attacks I'll block and parry his physical once."

Pralltriller changed his size to match mine and we watched each other's back.

Natsu: "hey hey 2v1? That's not fair is it?"

Ilpyo: "I'm sorry but I'm not trying to play fair I'm trying to win."

He charged towards me with a flaming fist which I caught and absorb the flames.

Ilpyo: "don't you ever learn?"

I hold natsu tightly and pralltriller punched him right at the liver which launched him far away I kneed him on the face really hard making him spit out blood but we didnt allow him to regain his footing pralltriller appeared behind him and punched him back to me, I summoned fire foxes and sent them to tackle him which finally a fire based atrack hits him, I followed up with a knee to his stomach.

Ilpyo: "finish him of pralltriller."

As pralltriller was going to hit the finishing blow natsu turned around and gave him and uppercut that launched him up he followed up with a roar attack but I was too slow to intercept it and pralltriller got knocked out and burned.

Natsu: "I see now you absorb flames through your palms now that I know that all I have to do is avoid you palms."

He suddenly got faster and he keeps appearing behind me landing blows after blows eventually I can feel my ninetails mode reaching its limits my final hit I made some space between us and putting all the heat in my right leg I gave my strongest inferno kick after the kick I revert back to my base form. Natsu didn't see the attack coming and took it head on the attack that defeated jwala the attack that threatened hercules have been powered up there is no way in hell he's standing after that.

Natsu: "not bad I'll take the defeat today but next time I'll win."

I need to help the others, right after I rest a bit.

End