Chapter 8

*Ivan's Pov*

I woke up at 12:00 with my brother and sister arguing about something. To make it worse my head was pounding, like my brain was trying to fight it's way out of my scull. I glare at them and groan. I don't even remember how I got home last night or anything that happened last night. 

"It's too damn early for you guys to be yelling." I mumble.

They both stop arguing and look at me.

"Sorry." Zoe mumbles.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." Christian mutters.

I pull the pillow over my head.

"I have a headache. What do you guys want?" I mumble.

"Mom said you gotta help us clean at 2:00 because we're having people over for dinner." Zoe says.

I sigh and say "okay fine."

Christian and Zoe leave my room getting the message through my mood.

I pick up my phone and go through pictures and stuff to see what I did last night. I couldn't remember anything. All I remember was lots of liquor, patron, vodka, Hennessy and alot of others.

I facepalm myself. I did some stupid shit last night.

I text Audri to see how she's doing and if she remembers anything from last night.

Me: morning sweetheart. :*

Audri: what do you want?

Me: what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?

Audri: are u serious Ivan? Bye.

Me: what did I do or say last night? Babygirl I was drunk, that wasn't me.

Audri: you know what fuck off Ivan. You fuckin take me to a party and get wasted and wouldn't even let me use ur damn car to get home. So u tell me to 'fuck off'!?

Me: shit I didn't know I did that. I didn't mean any of it. I'm so sorry. Please. Meet up and we will talk about it.

Audri: leave me alone. I'm hanging out with Kel. Don't bother texting back.

I sigh and set my phone down. I fucked up big time. I don't know why this bothered me so much because it's not like I go out with her or anything. I shrug it off and finally get up to go get some asprin and water.

"Good afternoon son." Dad greets as I enter the kitchen.

My parents are early birds. So 12:00 isn't considered 'morning' to them as it does to my siblings and I.

"Morning dad." I mumble tiredly.

"Your breakfast is in the microwave." Mom tells me.

"K. Thanks mom." I respond.

My phone beeps again. I see a text from my boy, Adam.

Adam: I'll drop Ur car off later. U were wasted last night so I drove U home. Ur welcome

Me: thanks dickhead. U didn't get drunk last night?

Adam: nah man. Wasn't feeling it last night.

Me: oh word? Thanks tho. See U later.

I shove my phone back in my pocket and settle in the kitchen as I begin to eat.

"By the way we're having Ms. Shay and her daughter over for dinner. She said you and her daughter know each other from school?" Mom explains.

"Great. Uh yeah her daughter's name is Audri. She's in a couple of my classes." I tell mom as I shove a piece of bacon in my mouth.