Chapter 12

*Ivan's pov*

I honestly don't know what came over me tonight. I think I'm actually falling for Audri... There's something about her that just makes me happy to be around her. Maybe it's her beautiful smile and her sweet personality. Just thinking about her is driving me insane. I pace around my living room thinking of what to do.

*A month later*
Audri and I seemed to really be hitting it off, my feelings for her grew stronger and . She's just so beautiful but I won't let my feelings show, well not at school... not yet atleast It shows my soft side and most people that know me, know I'm not a softie.  Plus I want to see if shes the right girl for me. We have been hanging out around each other often now.

My doorbell rang, it was probably Audri who was coming over to work on a project with me. No one was home but me. I went to answer the door and there was her short and tiny frame. I scanned her body from top to bottom, boy did she look sexy as fuck. She was dressed in a casual teal long sleeved shirt, which had black and grey sleeves, along with the shirt she wore some jeans that hugged her all in the right places and some grey Uggs & scarf.

I didn't realize I'd been staring at her until she called my name.

"Um Ivan are you alright?" She asked.

I nod and say, "Oh yeah sorry."

I move over and let her into my house, damn she's got a nice ass.

After hours and hours of doing the stupid project we decided we were done for the day, so we began playing 20 questions. It slowly began getting personal and somewhat sexual.

I came to find out Audri isn't as innocent as I thought. Turns out she gave her ex a handjob and that's a lot coming from a "good girl"
We kept playing for another hour or so then got hungry and got some food and drinks.

"You're such a bum." She jokes and pokes my bicep.

I laugh and start to tickle her. She starts laughing hard and begs me to stop.

"Ivan pl-please?" She begs as she laughs even more.

I laugh and keep tickling her and say, "nah I'm good. This is fun."

"You s-suck" She breathes out.

I laugh and keep tickling her and say, "sorry what was that?"

I laugh and finally roll off her. I somewhat hover over her as I'm leaning up on my elbow.
I look down into her beautiful brown eyes and smile.

"You have pretty eyes." She whispers and blushes.

"Same goes for you beautiful." I whisper and gently caress her cheek. I notice her bite her lip slightly, which is enough to drive me crazy.

"Don't do that," I whisper and glaze my thumb over her lips lightly.

"S-sorry," Audri stutters.

"Don't be sorry," I whisper.

I lean in and softly connect our lips. Her lips felt like heaven against mine.  I slowly begin to deepen the kiss.  I glaze my tongue against her lips, asking for entrance.  I feel her open her mouth slightly, giving me access. Our tongues begin to fight for dominance and of course I win. I gently nibble on her bottom lip, earning a soft moan to escape from her lips.  I smirk against her lips and pull away biting her lip. I hear her whimper softly.

I look in her eyes, I see lust and want filled in her beautiful innocent brown eyes.

She gently bites her lip again as she stares into my eyes.