Chapter 19

Ivan's  pov*

Audri and I have been dating for a almost year now and I really fell for her hard. I'm still falling for her. I'm known for just getting drunk at parties and hooking up with random girls but Audri has changed me, in a good way and Im glad she did.

I'm ready to confess my love to her. I'm nervous as fuck yet really excited.

I decide to take a nice shower and freshen up for my princess. I get out of the shower after a couple of minutes. I put on my black jeans and throw on a gray t-shirt. I put on my white sneakers and throw on my leather jacket that Audri loves. I do my hair and spray the cologne she loves. I look in the mirror one last time and grab my keys.

Man, I'm nervous as fuck. What if she doesn't say it back? What if I scare her off? Damn, I really do love her.

I planned this whole day out. I'll go over her house and surprise her with roses and a nice dress I bought her. I'll take her out to my favorite spot where we will have dinner and talk then that's when I'll confess to her. I'll tell her my love for her. She's going to love it.

I smile to myself as I think about our plans. I get in my car and drive off to the florist.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The florist asks.

"Hi um I'm not very good with flowers. I just want something my girlfriend will love." I explain as I sheepishly scratch the back of my head.

"Well is it a special occasion like birthday or anniversary?" She asks.

"Kind of. I'm planning on telling her I love her and I want to surprise her with some roses." I explain and feel a light blush creep up to my cheeks.

"Oh I have the perfect bundle for that. Wait right here," She explains and goes to the back where I guess she stores her flowers.

I text my princess as I wait. A few minutes the florist returns with a bouquet of mixed roses. In the middle were red roses put together in the shape of a heart, then pink roses surround them, then the white roses are the last to surround the bundle.  The roses are tied together with a red ribbon.

"I'll take them," I say and smile brightly and give her my credit card as she hands me the bouquet.

I write a small note and place it in the flowers. Finally I leave the flower store and make a stop at the store and a box of chocolate. It's finally time to head over Audri's. I smile and get in the car and drive to her house. I feel myself get more anxious as I get closer to her house. My heart thumping hard against my rib cage. I grip my steering wheel tighter and exhale a breath as I try to relax myself. I see a familiar corvette parked on her driveway. I grip my steering wheel and sigh heavily. I park my car next to the curb

What the hell is he doing here? He doesn't need to be here. I clench my jaw and grab Audri's flowers and chocolates off the passenger seat and head up to Audri.

Audri looks at me scared and nervous.

"What's he doing here? He's got no business being here." I grit out as I glare at Logan who glares at me with that mischievous grin of his.

"He was just leaving." Audri shakily says and attempts to push Logan who doesn't budge.

"I'm going to ask you again, what the fuck are you doing at my girlfriend's house? Last I checked you dragged her to a party and hooked up with another girl." I snarl, letting my anger completely take over me.

Logan chuckles and says, "don't worry about it. You need to relax, what happened in the past stays in the past."

"When it involves my girl I'm gonna worry about it. If I were you I'd leave." I snap.

Logan chuckles and says, "dude you're whipped. Flowers? Chocolate? that's not you man. Anyway I have things to take care of anyway. See ya sweet lips."

Logan smirks and winks at Audri and turns to walk away. At this point my blood is boiling, I try to control myself for Audri and try not to jump into conclusions.

"What's he talking about?..." I grit out, glaring at Logan.

"Oh she's got some soft and sweet lips man. I'm sure she will tell u the story at some point. Gotta go." Logan says and heads to his car.

"I-Ivan it's- it's not what you think." Audri stutters.

"Did you guys kiss?..." I ask.

Audri doesn't respond and fiddles with her hands as she stares at the ground.

"Audri... did the two of you kiss?..." I ask again, afraid of the answer.

"Ivan, promise you won't hurt him... You know I don't like it when you fight...." Audri says shakily.

"Audri please tell me the truth...." I say.

"He came onto me... At first he wanted to hang out but I told him you wouldn't be happy about that... I was about to close the door on him but he stopped me and.... and he leaned in and kissed me... I pushed him away I swear I did..." Audri explains

I feel my anger grow more. Man am I pissed!

"I need to go..." I say and turn to walk away. I don't know where I was going all I know is that I want to leave.

I feel her tiny smooth hand wrap around my wrist. I feel a light tug on my wrist.

"Ivan don't go, please don't go." I hear her soft voice.

"Audri I need to go... I got you flowers and chocolate... I'll talk to you later.." I tell her and give her the bouquet and box of chocolates.

I turn and walk down the wooden steps on her porch. I hear her tiny feet following me.

"Ivan don't go please... look I'm sorry that he came onto me I really am... I didn't enjoy it... You're the one I was thinking about the entire time... Ivan I would never go behind your back I swear... I don't want anyone else... I want you okay... I only enjoy your touch and kisses... You've made me fall in love for the first time ever... you make me feel wanted and loved Ivan... I love you okay... I love you so much that it hurts..." Audri sobs out.

I stop in my tracks. Did she just say she loves me?... She said she loves me..

That four letter word has so much effect on someone it's insane. Before I can process what I'm doing I find myself walking to my car.

"I need to go." and with that I get in my car and drive off.

The last thing I see before I leave is a pained and confused teenage girl bawling her eyes out as she holds a bouquet of roses in her arm and chocolate in the other.

What sucks even more is the fact that I am the cause of the streams tears racing down her beautiful face...

Authors:

Shout out to my best friend for helping me with this chapter. I had serious writer's block for this chapter and my track season has began and she came through and helped me!