Chapter 9

* Audri's POV*

Ivan and I were now watching a movie after our little make out session. We were watching 2 guns. Mark Wahlberg was too funny and he was seriously so cute.

My phone buzzes in my purse. I pull out my phone to see a text from Logan.

Logan: hey beautiful, you down to hang out later? ;)

I blush and smile softly.

Me: yeah um. Im at a dinner right now. I'll text you when I get home. Okay?

Logan: k. See Ya later gorgeous :*

I blush and smile to myself and set my phone back in my pocket. I glance at Ivan and notice him clench his jaw slightly. He seemed pissed off or upset.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, im great." He says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says.

I sigh and nod.

"Audri sweeetie. It's time to go." Mom hollers out for me.

"I'll talk to you later I guess.." I tell Ivan and get up.

"Yeah..I'll see ya later." Ivan says.

I nod and meet up with my mom at the front door as she says her goodbyes with Ivan's parents.

"Kids come say goodbye to our wonderful guests!" Mr. Grainger calls out to his kids.

Christian and Zoe come running down the stairs as Ivan takes his sweet time walking from the theater room.

"It was great having you both for dinner. It was nice finally meeting you Audri." Mrs. Grainger tells me.

I smile and say "thank you for having us Mrs. Grainger. "

She smiles and says "oh honey please, you can call me Angela."

I smile and nod. Mom and I say our goodbyes, except my mom and Ivan's parents start to talk. Ya know how parents say we're leaving but end up talking for another thirty minutes or something.

I tell mom I'll wait out on the porch for her. She nods and I show myself out and sit on the porch swing. I dig for my phone in my purse and call Logan, he picks up within the second ring.

"Hey sweetheart. What's up." He says.

I smile to myself and say "where do you wanna meet up? Im about to leave soon."

"Oh we can hang with a group of my friends or anything you'd like, as long as I get to see your beautiful self." Ivan says, I can picture the smirk on his face.

I blush lightly and laugh softly and say "Logan shut up, you're such a flirt. But can my friend Kel tag along with us. We can hang with your group of friends."

He chuckles and says "oh you love it sweetheart and sure no problem. Just call me up when you guys are ready."

"Okay thanks. See Ya In a couple." I say as I gaze up at the sky.

"Okay beautiful. Talk later." He says.

Before I know it Ivan grabs my phone out of my grasp and says "your flirting game sucks. Take some flirting lessons buddy."

He then presses the red button, hanging up on Logan and handing me my phone back. I didn't even hear or feel Ivan's presence as I was talking to Logan.

"Dude what the hell? What's your problem?" I snap.

"Oh he's not good for you trust me." Ivan says, crossing his arms and leaning against the railing on his porch.