Chapter 13

*Audri's pov*

I couldn't stop thinking about Ivan. His kisses were just so breathtaking.  When he would bite on my bottom lip, that was enough to drive me insane.   Anytime I'd think about how today went, my heart begins beating fast and a smile forms on my face.

  I look outside the window to see it snowing.  Winter had to be my favorite season.  I get in bed after changing into my pajamas.  I go on my phone and go on snapchat and stuff. I get a text message from Ivan.

Ivan: hey beautiful, I was just thinking about you ;)

I smile and blush. This boy is driving me crazy.

Me: I was thinking about you too. :*

Ivan: hey I have an important question for you.

Me: sure. What is it??

Ivan: well Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I was wondering if you would like to be my valentine? ;)

Me: I'd love to.

Ivan: great! I'll see you tomorrow then :*

Me: okay see ya! :)

I put my phone on my nightstand and smile. I can't believe Ivan just asked me to be his Valentine.  Never in a million years did I think this could be possible.  I roll to my side and close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile still plastered on my face.

In the morning, I wake up to my mom telling me I have a friend over.  I groan and wonder who it is.  All my friends know I'm not a morning person.  Whoever it is I'm gonna kill them.

I get up and head downstairs after putting on my hoodie.  I see Ivan having a conversation with my mom.

I gasp and say, "Ivan what are you doing here?! It's almost 10 am,"

"Sweetie that is not how you welcome our guests," mom scolds me.

"Sorry," I mutter.

Ivan chuckles and says, "it's ok. I'm taking you out to breakfast go get ready."

I practically sprint up to my room considering I just rolled out of bed and I looked like complete death. I rushed to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I then got dressed in a cute and casual outfit, did my hair, put alittle bit of makeup and went back down to Ivan and my mom.

"I'm ready..." I say.

"You kids have fun. I'm heading off to work now. Bye sweetie I love you," mom says and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too," I tell her and hug her.

Mom finally leaves.  Ivan looks at me and smiles.

"You look beautiful," he tells me.

I blush and smile and say, "thank you. You ready to go? I'm starving."

Ivan nods and takes me to his car. We head out to breakfast.  I feel as though the more I'm around him the more I fall for him.  He knows just what to say and do to make a girl feel good.

Breakfast was fun with Ivan. We had a really great time. After a while, he takes me home.  He says he will be back later he had things to take care of something. I was sort of bummed because I wanted to hang out with him more.

I went up to my room and logged into my Netflix and started watching shows.

Ivan: come outside beautiful ;)