Chapter 17

* Audri's pov*

My mom & Ivan's mom decided to go away for the weekend and his siblings were at their friend's house for the weekend.  That left me and Ivan to do whatever we want.

Currently, we were laying in my bed cuddling, Ivan shirtless as he pulls me close to his toned chest. I blush and trail my nails over his abs lightly.

No we didn't have sex or anything like that, Ivan just took a shower and wanted to stay shirtless.

We hear a knock on the door. I was confused because we weren't expecting anyone at the moment. Our parents would be coming back Sunday night. 

" I'll get it." I offer and get up.

Ivan gets up and trails behind me.  We head to the front door. I unlock it and open the door to see a tall grown man standing before me. He had a beard growing at his chin and slight wrinkles under his eyes.

"Wow, you've grown into a beautiful young lady." The strange man says.

"Excuse me who are you and why are you here?" Ivan snarls.

"Who the hell are you, "  The man says.

"Can we help you? I think you have the wrong house sir..." I say politely.

"Aw honey don't you know? I'm Frank Washington, your father. I suppose your mother didn't mention me to you ever?" He responds.

"You're not my father... Please leave now..." I whisper and back away from the door.

He simply chuckles and says, " aww come on sweetie I just want to get to know my beautiful daughter. Speaking of which. Where's your siblings?"

"Leave now. She doesn't want you around," Ivan snaps.

"Fine. Audri tell your mom I stopped by. I'd love to see her sometime." Frank says and leaves.

I began to feel light headed, I think about this whole situation and try to make sense of it. I've gone all my life not knowing who my father was and now he's back in my life. My whole family was all kinds of fucked up. My older sister, Cara works as a stripper, constantly sleeps around with boys and even had an abortion once. She's 20 and I never forgave her for that, I could've been the best aunt to that poor little child. Cara is just so damn irresponsible, she didn't want a kid.

My older brother, Tony he's actually okay. He just has anger issues and smokes pot constantly but he's getting his life together. He's 22.

And now there's my dad who I just now found out about. This is all too much to take in. I sigh and hold my head.

I feel Ivan wrap his buff arms around my small figure.

"Hey I'm here for you okay. I'm not going anywhere. I'm sorry you had to find out like this. I'm sure your mom has a good explanation. Let's go relax okay," Ivan whispers soothingly as he runs his fingers through my hair lightly.

I nod and cuddle to him more, loving his touch and comfort. I feel him pick me up and carry me upstairs to my room. Soon, we're both cuddling and before I know it we fall asleep.

*************

A couple days later mom calls a family meeting. She gets Cara & Tony to come home for once. She wanted to talk about our so called father.

"Kids... I'm gonna get straight to the point. Your father, Frank. He stopped by the other day when I was away with some friends. Audri was home though." She explains.

"So then what's this meeting for? I could careless about our deadbeat dad," Cara says as she chews her gum loudly.

" Cara don't start with the attitude," Tony says and rolls his eyes.