Chapter 16

*Ivan's pov *

I couldn't stop thinking about what Audri said. She wanted to make us official to everyone. I know people are going to be judgemental about it or say something about it, seeing as how she's not the type I usually go after. On top of that we're an interracial couple. Jeez, we are going to be the talk of the school.   I wasn't too big on this idea because relationships last longer when people aren't in your business, but if it's what she wants then I'll support her on it and make sure she's happy.

I hope someone does say something, they know what I'm capable of. I pretty much run that damn school, everyone's so scared of me or they worship the grounds I walk on, yeah it seems cocky but it's true.   I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep that beautiful smile on my gorgeous girlfriend.

It was still too early to head home, so I pulled up to a parking lot and texted my buddy, Adam.

Me: wya.  Are you trying to get high??

Adam: Hell yeah meet at our spot in 10.

Me: cool see you then.

After 10 minutes, Adam and a couple of our friends meet at out hang out spot.  We all begin rolling blunts and passing it around.  After a couple hits, it felt like I was on cloud nine or something.

**********

The next day I woke up beyond exhausted. My eyes felt baggy. I groan and roll out of bed. I throw on my hoodie which still smelled like weed. I then put on my gray sweat pants along with my slides. I arrive to school, I offered to pick Audri up but she said she already had a ride to school. Today I wasn't putting up with anyone's shit. I'm too exhausted for this shit.
I drag myself into this hell called school.

Brittney comes up to me, the last person I wanted to deal with right now.  I sigh to myself and run my hand over my face.

"What do you want?" I say clearly annoyed. I was not in the mood whatsoever.

" Aww come on baby. Let's hang out tonight it's been a while." She purrs and trails her finger against my chest.

I roll my eyes and sigh. I don't have time for this. I gently pry her arms off my and walk past her. Yes, I used to have a thing with her but that was a while ago and we were basically friends with benefits nothing more.

Me: hey princess are you at school yet?

Audri: no I'm almost there. Do you want me to meet you somewhere?

Me: I'll be at your locker. See ya in a few :*

I head to her locker and lean against it as I play around on my phone.  I hear and notice some people looking down the hall and mumbling some stuff, so of course I look at what all the buzz was about and sure as hell it caught my eye also.

She looked amazing in her tight fitting jeans, combat boots and crop top, her hair curled falling freely down her face .  This was a new look for her seeing as how she's one of those innocent good girls of the school. So of course no one was expecting this. She strut down the hall making her way to me. I'm pretty sure I was drooling as my gaze was fixated on her beautiful figure.  I catch the light blush as she looks at me and smiles shyly.

"H-hey Ivan. " Her soft voice says.

"Hey Audri... Wow.. You look... Wow.." I say trying to get my words out.

She laughs softly and lowers her voice so only I could hear her. Everyone's gaze and attention was still on her.

"So I guess we show that were official today?.." She whispers and looks up at me and fiddles with her hands.