Chapter 5

*Ivan's Pov*

I really kissed her. What was I thinking? Now I probably made it awkward between us. I mean shes actually a really good kisser. Something just told me to go back and kiss her, I noticed the dissapointment before I left. I don't even know how I feel about the girl, she's not my type and she's kind of shy. Then again she doesn't kiss up to me just to hook up with me, which I like in a girl.

I sigh softly and shake the thought out of my head as I pull up to my house. I see both my parents cars already parked in the garage. My dad's a lawyer and my mom is a nurse. Everyone says I have a great easy life because my family is rich and I live in the rich part of town, to me it doesn't really matter I'm just as equal to other kids, I don't like to brag about my household or life. Yeah, I'm known as the "hottest guy in school" or as the football quarterback. None of those really bother me either. I'm known for breaking girls hearts and not settling down with girls much. Well my reasoning is girls come onto me ready to have sex with me, I mean I don't mind the pleasure but after the fun girls start to think were a thing which gets on my nerves. They get all butthurt after I turn them down and claim I broke their heart. I don't settle down either because I haven't found the right one.

I shake my head and get out of my car and head inside. I see my mom and dad all cuddled up and kissing on the couch near the fire place.

"You guys are disgusting." I joke.

My dad and mom pull away and look my direction and laugh.

"Hey son. How was your day?" Dad asks.

"Pretty good what about yours?" I ask.

"Good." He says.

My mom was twenty when she had me, twenty two when she had my idiot brother and twenty four when she had my sister. As you can tell were all two years apart. My brother Christian, Chris for short is 15 and My sister Zoe is 13.

"Dinner's in the microwave!" Mom calls out to me as I head upstairs.

"K thanks. I'm gonna go shower first." I tell them and head upstairs.

I check in on Christian and Zoe. I'm really overprotective over them. No one dares to mess with my siblings they all know better. I see them sound asleep, I smile to myself and head to my own bedroom.

I strip and take a shower. After I shower I eat my dinner, tell my parents goodnight and head back upstairs.

I think about my day and especially the kiss I shared with Audri. I wonder if she liked it. I wonder if she wants to do it again because she's a really good kisser. I wonder if she hates me now. I eventually drift off to sleep.

*******
I wake up feeling like shit. I was exhausted and cranky the only good thing was that it was Friday. I check the time to see its 7:00 I groan. I would've slept in and went to school late but I promised Audri I would drive her to school today. I get up and go to my bathroom. Each room had their own bathroom and walk in closets so my siblings and I never really argued over turns in the bathroom.

I take a nice warm shower and get out after 15 minutes. I put on black jeans, white shirt and my all white converse I grab my hoodie and spray some axe on myself. I grab my keys and head downstairs. Mom and dad already left. I read the note they left on the fridge.

"Zoe! Christian! Do you guys need a ride to school because I'm leaving right now!" I holler up to them.

"No were riding our bikes!" Christian hollers back to me.

"K. Mom left a note on the fridge. Remember to lock the house! Text me when you get to school!" I holler at them and leave.

I get in my car and text Audri that I was on my way to pick her up. I turn on my radio and drive off to Audri's. I honk the horn and wait for her as I check my phone for texts.

Audri comes out. She was dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a purple plaid shirt which was unbuttoned with a white tank top underneath along with purple vans to match with her shirt. She let her hair flow down her shoulders and back. She looked really nice I have to admit.

She gets in the passenger seat and smiles at me, I return the smile.

"Morning sweetheart. You look really nice." I compliment.

"Thanks you do too." She says.

"I'm gonna pass by dunkin' donuts to get breakfast. Do you want anything from there?" I ask her.

"Uh yes please. I didn't eat anything." She says.

I nod and pull out of the driveway and begin driving to dunkin' donuts. It was silent the only sound in the car was the music playing from the radio. I was thinking about the kiss and what she thought about it.

" So what did you think about the kiss sweetheart?" I smoothly break the silence and glance at her. I see a shy smile spread across her face. I smile to myself and turn back to the road.

"I liked it... alot. You're a really good kisser.." She shyly says while looking out the window.

I smirk and say "thank you sweetheart, you're a good kisser too."

I glance at her to see her blushing more.

"Thanks." She says and keeps looking out the window.

I pull up to dunkin' donuts, we go in get our food and drive to school.

"You should hang with me and my friends at lunch. They won't bother you." I tell her and look at her.

She glances at me and says "Okay. Where do you sit?"

"I'll meet up with you. We're leaving school for lunch." I tell her.

She nods and says "okay."

"We should get to class, bell is about to ring." I say.

"Since when do you care about being on time to class?" She jokes.

I laugh and say "I don't I just wanna get this day over with, it's Friday."

She laughs softly and says "good point. Let's go."

I nod and we start heading to class. We had first couple of classes together.

We get to class, before we head inside. I tug on her hand gently she turns and looks at me abit confused.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

I don't respond, instead I cup her cheek and lean in and kiss her gently and softly, she returns the kiss and our lips move in perfect motion. I pull away and see her blushing, she looks up at me and I wink causing her to look away shyly.

I laugh softly and say "come on sweetheart."

She blushes more and nods. She walks ahead of me as she shyly looks at the ground.

"You have a nice ass shorty." I compliment as she covers her butt with her hand.

I laugh softly and head to our seats.

Author's note: sorry its taking so long to update. I keep losing my train of thoughts. This chapter kinda sucked but thanks for reading guys :*