Chapter 20

*Ivan's POV*

She loves me... Audri said she loves me...

I'm such and ass, I fucking left her there bawling her eyes out especially after she confessed her love to me.  She doesn't deserve me I'm such an ass.  

I sigh heavily and pace around my room as I think. 

I need to make it up to her, she shouldn't have to cry because of me.  

Dammit

I keep pacing around my room and think of how to make it up to her.  She probably hates me right now.  What if she wants to break up?  Dammit I'm going to lose her, just cause I'm a dumb ass.  I need to go make it up to her right now.

I pick up my cell phone and contemplate whether to do it over text. 

Over text? Are you a little punk? Grow a pair and do it in person if you wanna keep her.

I shove my phone in my pocket and grab my car keys.  I soon leave my house and begin heading to Audri's house.  Just like before, I feel anxious again as I get closer and closer to her house.  My heart is thumping hard against my rib cage. 

I never knew I'd ever care about this much for a girl.  I never knew I'd have feelings like this just for a girl.  Me, Ivan Grainger, the quarterback of the football team, the guy that only goes for one night stands and doesn't settle for relationships. Who knew that Ivan would fall in love with a girl like Audri..

I pull up to Audri's house once again.  I hesitantly get out of my car.  I suddenly felt parched, my mouth was so dry.  I walk up the steps and begin to knock on her door.  After a few knocks the door swings open and there stood Audri.  She looked at me with pained eyes. She seemed like she's been crying for a while now.  She began to tear up the more she looked at me.

"Wh-what do you want?" Audri chocked out.

"Audri... I'm sorry I ran off on you like that.  I'm a jerk and I understand if you want absolutely nothing to do with me right now... I get it but please hear me out. You don't even have to say anything just please listen to me okay."  I begin.

Audri sniffles and just looks at me.  I reach for her face and gently wipe away her tears with my thumbs.  Gosh, it breaks my heart to see her like this.

"Look, I let my jealousy get the best of me, I really did and I shouldn't have.  I'm new to all of this, like feelings and love and relationships.  Most of all, I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you, you did nothing.  I believe you okay, I believe you when you say he came onto you.  It's just that at the moment the whole scene looked wrong in my eyes and I got pissed and upset..." I explain.

"Dammit Audri, you're the only girl I've actually really settled down with, the only girl I've actually really fell in love with.  Baby, you've changed me in so many good ways that you don't understand.  You made me focus in school more, you showed me there's more to life than parties and one night stands.  You've showed me there's someone out there for all of us and that someone for me is you." I continue.

"I love you dammit.  I love you so much that it hurts. You make my life ten times better.  I love you so much Audrianna Janice Shay."  I confess.  

Audri looks up at me speechless and begins to tear up more. 

"Ivan..." She chokes out.

"Shh." I whisper and cup her cheeks and place a passionate kiss against her soft lips. 

Audri quickly snakes her arms around my neck and I hold her hips, pulling her closer to me. I feel her tiny fingers run through my hair.  I sigh in pleasure against her lips and gently nibble on her bottom lip causing it to begin swelling up. 

I slowly begin to pull away and rest my forehead against hers as we stare deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you too."  Audri breathes out and smiles.

I smile and place a soft kiss against her lips again.

*5 years Later*

"Baby, I can't find Jayda's teddy bear.  Is Jayden ready?" I say and go to my fiance.

"Jayden, bud.  You gotta let mommy change your diaper." Audri says to Jayden who kept squirming around.

Jayden giggles lightly and tries to grab at Audri's face.  Audri smiles and kisses his tiny palm.  I smile and watch the adorable scene in front of me.  I look around to see Jayda crawling towards me.  I squat down to her and pick her up. 

"And where do you think you're off to princess?" I say and chuckle.

Jayda looks at me and smiles and giggles lightly.  She takes a hold of my shirt and cuddles to me.  

After Audri and I graduated, I received a full paid football scholarship.  My football career has been doing great.  Audri is training to be a doctor.  

About a year ago, Audri had our bundles of joy,  Jayden and Jayda.  We were shocked yet excited to find out we are having twins.  Jayden is older by 5 minutes.  I'm going to care for these kids and love them unconditionally, along with my soon to be wife of course. 

I know Jayden will grow up and protect his little sister.  Both kids got my blue eyes, but they got their mother's beautiful smile. Of course, they both look like the both of us.  

"Baby what are you thinking about?" Audri asks snapping me out of my trance.

I look at my beautiful fiance and smile and say, "I'm thinking of our beautiful family baby."

She smiles and says, "We've come a long way. I'm proud of us."

"Me too." I reply and walk over to her.  

I lean down slightly and kiss her softly.  Both twins giggle causing us to pull away from our kiss. 

We see them both playfully covering their adorable blue eyes.  I chuckle and place a kiss on both their heads and also Audri's.

"Come on baby you've got a football game to win." Audri says and smiles and places a soft kiss on my cheek. 

Author's: Hey guys! Cute chapter to close off the book.  I enjoyed writing this book and I most definitely appreciate the support you guys give me! Thank you! tell me what you think.  I may be writing new stories soon when I get the time.  

Salut! <3