Chapter 11

*Audri's pov*

I still couldn't believe Logan was making out with Brittney...

I wipe my eyes and sniffle.

"I'm sorry. We didn't want you to go looking for him and end up hurt. He's gonna tell you that bullshit that he didn't mean for it to happen." Mason tells me.

I shake my head and force a smile and say " thanks for telling me. It's not your fault you can't control him."

"Once again I'm sorry that my brother is such an idiot." Mason sincerely says.

"It's fine, I think I'm gonna head home. I'll see you at home Kel. " I tell them.

"I'll drive you guys. We were just about to leave." Mason offers.

I notice Kel blush and switch her weight to her other leg. I raise an eyebrow at her and smirk.

"Oh no its okay. I'll get a ride with someone else. Thanks though." I say.

"No problem." Mason says.

"Use protection. I'll see you at home Kel." I joke and wiggle my eyebrows at her teasingly and hug her.

"You're dead to me." Kel mutters as she hugs me. I laugh and shake my head and pull away.

I take a deep breath and look around for the one and only...

I spot him sitting at the fire with a couple of his friends, I sigh and walk over to him. His friends whistle and wink at me.

"Who's your lady friend Ivan?" One of them says while looking at me.

"Uh Ivan I need to ask you something." I say and switch my weight to my other leg as I was getting more uncomfortable around his friends.

Ivan looks up at me for a moment and raises an eyebrow then says "uh yeah sure."

Ivan's friends whistle and make side comments.

"Guys shut up and treat her like a lady. Damn." Ivan says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

He gets up and walks away from the fire with me.

"What do you need to ask me?" He asks.

His blue eyes bore into my brown ones, luckily it was night out so he couldn't see the blush on my face.

"Ya done thinking about me sweetheart?" Ivan teases, earning a blush from me.

"I-I wasn't. I-I was j-just." I stutter causing Ivan to raise an eyebrow in amusement.

I shake my head and say "look that's not the point. I was wondering if you could give me a ride home please?"

"What happened to your boy toy Logan?" Ivan asks as his lips curl up into a smirk.

I sigh and break my eye contact from him.

"Look you were right okay...he's not right for me..." I mutter.

"Wait did you just admit that me, Ivan the great is right?" He says sarcastically.

I look down and mumble "yes, you were right okay?!"

Ivan lifts up my chin gently to make me look at him.

"Hey, hey I'm messing around okay. What did this dipshit do to you?" Ivan asks with concern in his voice.

I look up at him then look away shyly and mutter "I don't wanna talk about it..."

"Come on let's get you home, bon fire is getting lame anyway." Ivan says and grabs my hand gently and guides me through drunk teens. We go to his car.