Chapter 3

*Audri's Pov*

"Aw look you were so tiny and innocent." He says as he holds up a picture of me in my toddler years.

I laugh and sit next to him as we flip through pictures and share childhood memories. This was a side of Ivan that I never knew even existed. A sweet, funny and happy side, instead of his rude & mean side. Hours later we eventually got bored and began playing 20 questions.

"So you ever had a first kiss yet?" He asks since it was his turn. I blush and mess with my hand and shake my head no. He lifts my chin up with two of his fingers as he looks directly into my eyes.

"You don't have to be embarrassed sweetheart. Not everyone got their first kiss." He softly says.

"You don't understand, I'm a 17 year old who still hasn't got their first kiss, then there's other girls who are already non-virgins" I explain to him.

"I can change both of those." He whispers in my ear with a ridiculous smirk on his face. I shove him away but obviously he's too strong so it's like I did nothing. He soon bursts into laughter, which actually pissed me off, I didn't find any of this funny. I cross my arms and glare at him.

I sigh and get up and go to the kitchen. I hear his soft foot steps against the wood floor.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I ask him, refusing to look at him as I rummage through the fridge. I soon feel his warmth next to me as his scent fills my nostrils. He pulls me away from the fridge as he shuts the door. I slowly back away from him.

"Uh- Ivan w-what are you doing?" I stutter.

Ivan simply smirks and doesn't say anything. Next thing I know, I'm trapped between the plain white wall and the one and only Ivan Grainger. I look up at him and feel my pulse speed up. He places his hand beside my head and smirks. He licks his soft cherry red lips. I was dying to get a passionate kiss from those lips.

"Relax sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you" He whispers in my ears.

I gulp and start to feel hot. I shakily look up at him as I attempt to speak. Ivan moves closer, we were now an inch or two away from each other, I could feel his warm breath hit the skin on my cheek. Was he going to kiss me? Was I actually about to get my first kiss from Ivan? All these thoughts ran through my head.

"See you at school sweetheart" He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek softly. He winks and smirks, then soon disappears out of my house. My mouth drops. I feel so stupid. Gosh why would he want to kiss me anyway? Why would anyone want to kiss me?

I felt a sting in my eyes as I begin to tear up. I felt so frustrated and ashamed. It's not a surprise that Ivan played me, hes basically the king of playing with girls hearts and I was just one of his targets. I felt so stupid to think Ivan was actually being nice.

I sigh to myself and wipe my eyes. I grab a bag of goldfish and head upstairs to my room. I sit on my window bench seat and plug in my earbuds as I begin to read, excusing myself from the current world I live in. As I eat the goldfish.

I hadn't realized that I drifted off into sleep until my mother began nagging me to wake up.

"Audrianna Janice Shay wake up right now." I faintly hear my mother's voice echo. She taps my shoulder nonestop.

"Yes mom" I mumble as I start to wake up this time. I open an eye and peek up at her and smile softly.

"Come on sweetie, let's go out to dinner then the mall." She offers. That wakes me wake up even more almost instantly, making my mom laugh softly.

"I knew that would wake you up. We're leaving in 30 minutes okay." She says and turns on her heels and dissapears out of my room. I get up and put on my black skinny jeans and a sky blue tank top, I throw a white sweatshirt over and zip it up halfway. I then put on my sky blue vans and grab my phone and shove it in my pocket.

I rush downstairs to my dear mother.

"Mom I'm ready." I call out to her.

"Bout time." She jokes. I laugh and get in the car with her.

Mom and I talk about everything. I tell her about my day leaving out the part where Ivan came over. We finally get to the mall after 20 minutes. Mom and I head inside and begin to shop. My cell phone vibrates against my butt. I pull it out to see Ivan's message.

Ivan: What's up sweetheart? ;*

Me: Can't talk, I'm hanging with my mom. Bye.

Ivan: Aww sweetheart come on. Are you mad at me because I didn't kiss you?

Me:.... Bye Ivan.

Ivan: Aww sweetheart I was playing around.

I sigh and don't respond.

Ivan: Btw, those jeans suite you.

Me: What the hell are you talking about?

Ivan: Look around sweetheart :)

I glance around and see Ivan at the food court with his friends and a couple girls. I sigh and glance at my mom to see her searching for something in her purse. I didn't want to leave the mall just yet but with Ivan here, I know he would try something.

"Sweetie, I'm starving let's go find something at the food court." Mom suggests.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Uh can we go out to Famous Dave's instead?" I suggest.

"Aw come on I'm starving and we will have to wait another 20 minutes for the food to come if we go there." Mom complains.

I bite my lip nervously and say "Okay fine let's see what the food court has."

Mom and I walk over to the food court. We set our things down at one of the tables.

"I'll go get our food, stay here and watch our stuff please." Mom says.

"Yeah sure." I tell her and sit down as she goes over to order our food.

Of course, Ivan comes over and sits across me. I glance at him and mess with m fingernails.

"What.." I say. Yeah I was still pissed off that he played me like that.

Author's Note: Hey guys. sorry for the long wait. I've been occupied with school and other things. For example I've been focussed on another book I'm writing with my sister. You guys should check it out! it's called Falling for the bad boys! Thanks for reading!! :*

Shout outs & book suggestions:

The Bet- LilMrsSwag

Falling into The Flames- Jaguar0500

Falling For The Bad Boys- FonPrettyGirlSwag.