5.5

{gif by theavengers}

They were trying to escape off the planet, walking on the streets of Sakaar

They were trying to escape off the planet, walking on the streets of Sakaar. They encountered a massive crowd, celebrating the Hulk.

Because they escaped their cells, Scrappers were looking for them. "We need to lay low," Lilly said to them. "I agree, I plan on escaping this from horrible planet and winning a fight against Hela," Thor added.

Just as the three of them continued to walk down the street, Lilly suddenly hears Thor say, "Banner!" Lilly turns around and sees Thor pulling aside 'Banner'.

"Banner's over there, Thor," Lilly said, pointing towards Bruce. Thor notices he's been holding an alien and lets him go.

"I know that. Just testing you."

"Testing me for what? If I can tell apart an alien from my friend?" Thor looked at her, saying nothing.

Both of them head towards Banner. Thor holds him protectively, rubbing his shoulders. "Am I missing out on something?" Lilly asks, lifting up her eyebrow. Just as Thor's trying to open his mouth, they hear a loud thud.

A giant Scrapper was laying on the ground, a woman standing before them.

"Hi," Thor said to her. "Hi," she said back to him. They must've have met before.

"What are you doing here?" Thor asked her. "What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving," she replied. "Clearly with more company," she added as she looked Lilly up and down, leaning to her side to see Bruce clearer.

"I'm Lilly," she said extending her hand. The woman ignored her and looked back to Thor. "That's Valkyrie," Thor told her. Lilly slowly put her hand low.

"What's with the...," Valkyrie said, pointing at a towel wrapped around Thor's head. "It's my disguise," he told her.

Bruce was starting to get anxious, his moving everywhere. "Hey, it's okay," Lilly said to him, grabbing his arm, "we'll get off the planet." He looked at her, eyes full of worry. She let go of his arm.

Lilly noticed Thor and Valkyrie leaving, so she followed them.

Later, as they were walking behind Valkyrie, she heard Bruce say something about Valkyrie's eyes to Thor. "Does Bruce like her?" She thought to herself. It would be nice for him to find someone he can spend his life with.

"Why does it feel like I know you, Bruce," Valkyrie said to him, leading them into a building. "I feel like I know you too," he replied. They've met each other?

Suddenly they stopped.

"Look, I've spent years in a haze trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget and to die one day," she said to Thor.

"I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was going to kill you," Thor said back to her. "Thor," Lilly said softly. Valkyrie rolled her eyes.