7.10 (END)

{gif by marveladdicts}

With that, the heroes joined their powers in order to defeat the mighty Thanos

Lilly and Pepper were fighting alongside, when suddenly Pepper noticed something. "Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" she asked and looked at the broken dam. "Oh damn, we fucked," Lilly said and watched as the water started pouring on the battlefield.

Stephen also noticed that and used his magic to stop the water from flooding the battlefield. He met Lilly's eyes and nodded, giving her the signal that he's got the situation covered.

As she returned him a thumbs up, she heard Peter Parker screaming for help. "Help! Somebody, help!" She looked towards the sound of his voice and noticed monsters crawling up on him. She saw him holding the Infinity Gauntlet and dived down to help him, but was a second late as she noticed Steve throwing Mjolnir his way. 

As Peter glid along, a shot cut his web and he started falling. Lilly shot a fiery ball at him, creating a floating shield. "Hold on, Parker," she said to him and dived down. 

As she reached him, he extended his arm and grabbed her hand. "I got you," she said to him and made her way to Valkyrie. But her path was cut short as  a Chitauri shot her in the arm. "Ah, fu-" she said and dropped Peter. She put the other hand on her bleeding arm.

She noticed Peter falling and tried to catch him, but Pepper was faster. "I got him Richards," she said to her and flew him to Valkyrie.

Lilly looked at her bleeding shoulder and cringed. "That's nasty." She looked at Peter, holding onto Valkyrie's Pegasus, as she tried to get him to Scott's van, but unlucky them, as another shot sent him off the Pegasus' back.

She again, dived after him and noticed him hitting the floor, tightly holding the Infinity Gauntlet. Canons started shooting all around the battlefield. Lilly landed near Peter and created a shield, protecting them from fires. As she was forcing her power to hold the shield, sh felt the wound on her arm bleeding faster. "Lilly, your arm," Peter said softly as she was laying on the floor, watching her in front of him. "I had worse," she said and suddenly, noticed that canons turned away from the battlefiel, firing their shot in the sky.

"What's going on?" Peter asked her shakily. "Something's in the air," she replied to him. Suddenly a strong energy comes surging down, destroying the ship. 

"Carol," Lilly said and let out a sigh of relief. 

All eyes were on her, as she comepletely destroyed the ship, letting it crash in the lake.

"Danvers, we need an assist here," Lilly heard Steve speak through the comm. Not long after, Carol appeared before her and Peter.

"Hi. I'm– Peter Parker," he said, holding onto the Infinity Gauntlet. "Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" She asked him. Peter looked at Lilly and back to Carol. "Hey Richards," Carol said and smiled at her. Lilly nodded.