3.7

{gif by mcufam}

Lilly was flying over the Sokovia and blasting the flying robots

Lilly was flying over the Sokovia and blasting the flying robots. "Just die, idiot!" She saw Nat surrounded by these idiots.

She flew to her and fought by her side. "You're late!" Steve screamed as he fought off another robot. "Fashionably late," Lilly corrected Steve.

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve asked. "Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear." "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." "Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice," Tony said to him.

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock—" "Not 'til everyone's safe," Steve said and cut her off. "Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." "I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." "I didn't say we should leave," Nat said and Steve looked at her. "Guys, I think the air is getting crowded," Lilly said and rushed to the sky.

As she blasted few of them, she saw a helicarrier rising. "Fury," Lilly said and smiled. "Fury, you son of a bitch," Lilly heard Steve and laughed. "Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury asked him. "This is SHIELD?" Pietro asked them. Lilly landed beside him. "This is what SHIELD's supposed to be," Steve told him. "This is not so bad."

"Is this Rhodey?" Lilly asked as she looked in the sky? "Hell yes I am," he said back to her. "I hope you need help." "Always welcome." Lilly flew to him and destroyed some of the bots flying around.

"I'll help Tony, you get all this people on the boat," Lilly said and Rhodey confirmed. She flew to Tony. "Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony said as he is joined by Thor and his vision. "You good?" Pietro asked Wanda. "Yeah." "Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini."," Tony said. "Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly."

"If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose," Tony said. The rest of the team was now by the core.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor provoked Ultron, who then summoned his army to join him. "You had to ask," Steve said. "This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me," Ultron said. "Someone is feeling fabulous," Lilly commented. "How could you possibly hope to stop me?" He finished his sentence. "Well, like the old man said. Together." Tony said as he looked at Steve.

The army launched at them. Everyone was fighting them. Destroyed androids went flying everywhere. They truly are a great team.

Thor, Vision and Tony all went after Ultron and blasted a wave of their power at him. "Where's Lilly when you need her?" Tony asked. "You know, with the benefit of hindsight—" Ultron was cut off by a Hulk who knocked him fat away.