PART SEVEN

She was walking hand in hand with her mother. Both of them were happy and both of them were being watched by someone.

"Can I get an ice cream, mom?" A ten year old Lilly asked her mom. "Of course, honey."

They both stepped in line, waiting for their turn to order. Lilly walked up to the front, looking at all the flavours, deciding which one to choose.

"Have you decided already?" A man asked her. Lilly turned around to look at him. He was taller than her, but not much older. He looked like he was around 18-19 years old. He had shorter black hair and green eyes, which Lilly saw sparkle.

"Sorry, sir," she said to him in a sad tone. "I didn't mean to cut the line. I just wanted to choose a flavour."

"It's okay, no one is saying you cut the line," he replied. She nodded and turned to walk back to her mother, when he stopped her by calling her name.

"Oh, and Lilly," he said. She looked back at him, confused. "How do you know—"

"Be careful of your father."

Lilly didn't understand how did this guy know her name or her father. "Do I know you?" She asked him.

"No. At least not yet." He smiled at her and turned, to walk away. "Oh!" He said and turned to Lilly.

"My name's Loki."