4.5

{gif by mcufam}

Lilly went after Wanda

Lilly went after Wanda. She hit her with a blast of fire in the back, but she was too fast for her and turned around. She hit Lilly with an equally strong power as Lilly's.

As Lilly's power grow stronger, she suddenly felt a hit in the stomach area. "Uff!" She said and flew over on a the floor.

"What the?" She said as she noticed a shield laying beside her. She spotted Steve running towards her. "Are you fucking nuts?" She asked him, her stomach aching from the hit of his shield. "I am sorry, Lilly, but at least we have some small amount of time to talk." "Talk? Really Steve? Talk?" "I know I wasn't being the best boyfriend lately, but—" "no buts. You fricking hit me in the stomach with your vibranium shield!" "I know and I'm sorry, but I want you to know, I was surprised when I saw you. I thought you and I had a deal." "Deal?" Lilly was enraged.

"Remember? You promised me you will always stay by my side and support me." "I made my decision." "Clearly not the best one." "Why? You told me yourself, I can choose whether I sign or not." "And you did." "No. I didn't but I definitely don't support your recent actions. Perhaps Sharon should be or is a supporting arm for you." He sighed and picked up his shield. "I shouldn't let her kiss me." "No. No you shouldn't. But you did." With that he looked her in the eyes and saw rage and disappointment. He walked away.

Lilly struggled to get up, but failed. "Darn it!" She said and laid back.

——— after a fight ———

At a hospital Rhodey was laying inside a CT-scanner. He was in a blue gown that covered his body. Tony walked up to Vision and Lilly who were watching Rhodey. "How did this happen?" Tony asked Vision. "I became distracted," he replied, watching Rhodey.

"I didn't think that was possible," Tony said and walked to the other side of him. "Neither did I," Vision replied. Tony looked at Lilly and she looked at him. He sighed and walked away. "Tony," Lilly said and walked after him.

"Tony wait!" Lilly said and grabbed his arm. He turned around and stared at her. "Rhodes is going to be fine." "If it weren't for your stupid ass boyfriend, this wouldn't happen." "I give you that one, but he is not fully to be blamed on this." "I don't care. He hurt my best friend. It's time his pays the price." He walked away. "Tony!" Lilly walked after him.

Along the corridor both of them spotted Nat. They stopped as they heard chuckling. "What's so funny?" Tony asked her. "You guys," she answered. "You think this is funny?" "No. I jut want to tell you that Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario." Tony walked up to her and both of them watched the view from the balcony.

"You let them go, Nat," he said and turned to her. "We played this wrong." "'We'? Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA." "Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?" Tony paused at her words.

Lilly crossed the arms over her chest. She looked at her feet. Suddenly she remembered something and walked away.

——— in her room ———

She was sitting behind the desk, writing a note to Tony. She finished it and fold it. "I just have to—" Suddenly someone knocked on door. "Who is it?" "Tony." "Come in."

He walked inside the room. "I am glad you are here, I was just about to go and look for you," Lilly said and stood up from her chair. "Here," she said and handed him a note. "Give this to Steve, if you ever see him."

He looked at a folded piece of paper. "I don't think you chose a right person," he said. "I have to go now," Lilly said and walked by him. "Where?"

"Home."

——— steve's p.o.v./ a lot of time later ———

I was full of rage.

I struggled to my feet and rose my fist and stared at Tony. "I can do this all day."

Suddenly Tony rose his left hand, ready to fore at me, but Bucky grabbed his leg and Tony noticed so he spun and kicked him in the face.

That's it. I can't hold it in any longer.

I grabbed Tony and threw him down. "I lost everything because of you!" I hit him in the face. "I lost my friends!" another hit in the face, "I almost lost my best friend!" another one, "I lost my long lost love!" I bashed off his mask. I stopped for a second and struck down hard on the core of Tony's suit.

"I lost her!" Both of us were panting, blood splattered across our faces. I felt tears already gathering in my eyes. "I lost her, Tony," I said and got up. "I lost someone I love more than I ever will," with that I picked up my shield helped Bucky get on his feet.

"If you really love her, you wouldn't do the things you did," Tony said. I stopped. "And also that shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!"

I dropped the shield and walked away with Bucky.

END OF PART FOUR