3.1

*follows the events in Avengers: Age of Ultron
{gif by fyeahmarvel}

*follows the events in Avengers: Age of Ultron{gif by fyeahmarvel}

Whole team is gathered again. Nat and Clint were in a truck, while Lilly ad. Tony were flying next to them. Thor and Steve fought a little bit further than the team. "Take the right wing," Tony said to Lilly.

She flew on her right, blasting fire at the soldiers. "Take this," she said and let the fire grow on her hands before she blasted it at them. She noticed Natasha and flew to her. "I brought help," Lilly said as the soldiers followed her. "I don't see how this is help, Richards." She shot another soldier. Lilly flew up and shot them from the sky.

A soldier fired a gun at her and a bullet hit her in the leg, causing her to fall down. "Ugh!" She said and landed on the ground. She was panting, as soldiers began to gather around her, aiming their guns at her.

For a long time, there was a silence. Lilly looked at them with her eyes and smiled. "Ready to play, boys?" She closed her eyes and focused her energy on her whole body. Her body started glowing, fire touching every single cell in her body. She slowly got up, soldiers tried to shoot at her, but every bullet surpassed her. She stood up and held her hands in a fist. She was breathing heavily, smiling. "Agh!" She screamed and clapped her hands together, causing the fire to blast every soldier surrounding her.

"I hope you enjoyed the show she said and fell on her knees. "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"," she heard Tony speaking. "I know," Steve said to him, "It just slipped out."

Lilly got her feet and flew in the air. She noticed Clint laying on the floor, as something ran by him. "Clint's down," she said. She flew next to Steve. Before she could ask him anything, that same thing ran by them. "Woah!" Lilly said as she tried to balance herself, but Steve grabbed her before she hit the ground. "You think you can manage to get this thing?" He asked her. "Depends on how much you're willing to pay," she said and smirked. "I'll pay you later." She got out of his grasp and flew after the thing.

She flew in the sky and watch down. All she saw was something blurry running away. "Got you!" She said and as she wanted to fly after him, a bullet hit her in her arm. "Shit!" She said and fell down.

"Guys, I've been shot. I'll head to the jet," Lilly said as she tried to get up. "After a few seconds," she said and fell backward.

——— on the jet ———

The team was in the jet, flying to the Avengers tower. "Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever," Mat said to Bruce. "Just wasn't expecting the Code Green."

Lilly was tending to her wound on the arm. "Ouch," she said and put pressure on the wound. "I'm sorry," Steve said as he stopped in front of her. "For what?" "For sending you after the thing," he said and looked at her leg. "You already patched this one?" He asked her and motioned to her wound just above the ankle. "It'll be okay. It grazed me." Steve raised his brows. "If you say so." "But otherwise, you don't have to apologise, it wasn't anyone's fault actually," she said and looked at her wound. She put the pressure on it again. "Though, perhaps there is a way you can repay me for going after him," she said and looked at Steve while smirking. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" Natasha said to him. "The gates of Hell are filled with the screams of his victims!" He said proudly. Natasha glared at him, while Bruce groaned in despair. "Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout," he said and looked away.

Steve and Tony joined him by his side and watched the sceptre. "It feels good, yeah? I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." "No, but this...this brings it to a close," Thor said back to Tony. "As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve asked them. "Banner and I'll give it the once before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Tony asked Thor and he nodded.

"I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right?" He asked Thor. "Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honoured with revels," Thor said back to Tony. He leaned forward. "Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?" "Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels." He smiled at Tony.

The Avengers landed their jet at the Avengers tower. Maria was already waiting for them with Helen.

"Come on, we need to get you to the medic," Steve said and helped Lilly up. "Lab's all set up, boss," Maria said to Tony as she walked inside the jet. Tony pointed at Steve and said, "Uh, actually, he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything and make everyone look cooler."

Steve turned to Maria and with Lilly they all left the jet. "What's the word on Strucker?" He asked her. "NATO's got him." "The two enhanced?" "Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special." "Their abilities?" "He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation." Steve stopped and looked at her. "He's fast and she's weird." Lilly pushed the button on the elevator.

She went inside and let Steve join her. "Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Steve asked Hill. "We're not at war, Captain." "They are." With that the door of the elevator closed.

"I need to find a dress for me," Lilly said as she leaned on the wall of the elevator. "Don't worry, we have sometime for that," he said and held her hand. "But now, we need you to get all patched up."

——— 2 days later ———

"Tomorrow is a party and I still have nothing to wear," Lilly said as she looked in her closet. "I can help you, if you want to," a voice behind her said. She turned around and noticed Nat leaning on the frame of her door. "I wouldn't mind." Nat stepped inside and took a look at the closet. She moved away few dresses. "No, no, no," she said and moved them away.

Lilly sat down on the bed. "What if we go shopping?" "This might save your ass for tomorrow," she said to her. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

Both of them travelled to some shops. "What about this one?" Lilly asked her and turned. "Maybe too tight," she said. "Too tight? But I don't feel suffocated in it." "Maybe not, but I don't think Steve would approve of that," she said and pointed to her butt. Lilly looked at it in the mirror. "I think I found better," Nat said and handed her a dark blue dress. It was a cocktail dress with A-line and a jewel keyhole below her neck. "It won't show too much, but just right," she said. "Plus it isn't the simplest but also not too elegant."

"I think it's the one."