7.8

{gif by captainrogers}

Lilly and her group travelled to New York in 2012

Lilly and her group travelled to New York in 2012. When they appeared in the streets of New York, she noticed Chitauri attacking the city.

"Ah, sour beginning," she said as she looked in the sky and saw Chitauri jumping out from their flying ship.

"All right, we all have our assignments. Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock," Steve said.

Hulk from 2012 passed them, smashing everything in his way. Bruce put his hand on his face, embarrassed. Lilly let out a laugh. Steve noticed that and hid his smile. He hasn't seen her laugh in a while. He turned to Bruce and said, "Feel free to smash a few things along the way."

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever," Bruce said and ripped of his shirt. He walked ahead and pretended to smash things.

"I'll fly with Tony," Lilly said. "I'll take Scott, you can hive Steve a lift," Tony said and took off. 'Damn you Tony,' she thought to herself. "Alright then." She summoned a fireball around him. "Try to move as less as possible."

She flew him over to the Stark Tower. "You can drop me here," he said and pointed to the entrance. She nodded and dropped him off, not far away from the entrance. He saw that he's still quite high in the air, so he prepared for a landing. He landed on his feet and looked up at Lilly. "I deserved that." She smirked and flew away.

She noticed the Avengers and Loki, standing inside the Stark Tower. "Loki," she said to herself.

"Things look like they're just about wrapped up here," Tony said through the com.

"I'm approaching the elevator now," Steve said.

"Lilly?" Tony asked.

"I'm here." She said and flew inside, stopping next to Tony.

"Good."

All three of them watched the scene unfold before them. "All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up," 2012 Tony said.

"Uh, Mr. Rogers. I almost forgot that that suit," Tony said and looked at Steve's ass, "did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony," Steve said to him.

"It's ridiculous," Tony whispered.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass," Scott said and saluted. "Lilly would know about it, right?" Scott asked.

"I'd be careful what you say, Scott. But I won't agree or disagree on that."

"She'd be getting that ass tonight," Scott said. Lilly hasped and put a hand over her mouth. "She'd be getting that ass every night," Tony added. She furrowed her eyebrows and summoned a flame on her hand. "Will you two shut up?"