Melon Music Awards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had one word for the MMA's...

...

...Boring...

Not so much the performances, but the restrictions we had.

I was told to have no reactions at all when it came to the performances of the other Artists.

Word got back to my company of the viral video of Jungkook and me, and now I was to keep a straight face the whole show.

I was also a little nervous during the show, and as bad as it sounds...

I was hoping we wouldn't win any award.

I know... I know... sounds bad... let me explain.

The company had given us a speech to memorize if we did win.

Guess who had to give the damn speech...

Yeah... your girl... the shyest out of the group... had to speak out to a large crowd, while being on T.V.

I don't know who in the company decided this... but I hope they have nightmares tonight.

I wasn't sure if the no reaction rule applied to the little girl that was here doing all the dances of various artists.

But when our category came up, I couldn't help but smile big when she began dancing Ddu-du-Ddu-du.

She was utterly adorable.

Holding my breath for the announcement. I grab hold of Jisoo's hand while she squeezes it in return.

"Blackpink"

I hear followed by screams and applause.

I smile and wait for the members to walk out of the booth...chair...seats whatever you wish to call them that we were placed in.

They all greeted the little girl first while I was the last one in the line.

I immediately crouch down to the little girl's level and whisper to her "You're doing amazing" and "Can you teach me how to dance like that?" To which she smiles big at me and melts my heart.