Chapter 16: The fight pt2

Chaos agent shot back at Midas. They started shooting at each other and I guess this wasn't gonna end until one of them gave up.
Midas had quickly pushed me back and close the door in front of me so I wouldn't get hurt but I started to get worried about him. I had looked out the window to see them both. Bleeding and hurt. Midas was almost fully gold so the bullets didn't hurt him anymore. I opened the door and started yelling at them, and telling them to stop. Clearly they weren't having it. I wasn't a idiot and even though I really wanted to stop them, I didn't wanna risk getting shot. The risk was pretty high if I stepped outside. Maya, Skye and Tina joined me at the window as henchmen went around the back to go fight off the other people with chaos.
Skye looked nervous and Tina was behind her also looking a bit scared. "They are gonna get themselves killed" I said looking shaking my head. I sighed as Maya started speaking. "Yea well I hope it was all worth it to them". She walked away from the window as long as everyone else. I stood there. I gave up worrying about myself and went out there to stop them. I was gonna stop them from fighting, even if it was the last thing I do.
I opened the door and Midas looked back for a second. Chaos shot at him and we both dodged the bullet. They both knew I was there but didn't stop fighting. "Guys just stop this! This is stupid and y'all are going to get killed" I said screaming at the top of my lungs. "Why are you even outside!" Midas said yelling back. "Go back inside!". He looked at my annoyingly as I stepped closer towards them. They had both stopped shooting and I had realized how hurt they both actually were.
Chaos agent stopped to catch his breath. He smirked and looked at me. "Oh Midas give up. Y/n doesnt care for you or this agency. She did this all for revenge" he said while smiling. He glanced over at me and I was in shock. Midas wouldn't think that was true right? It wasn't true. I left shadow to get away from them. Not to spy for them. I stood there surprised at what chaos said. Midas didn't do anything. He just stood there. He eventually looked back at me and looked at chaos agent again.
         "Yea right. I know y/n. She wouldn't have done all of this for you" he said as he shot at Chaos agent's feet. I knew deep down Midas wasn't really sure about what he had said about me. He was probably doubting me right now. He turned around to look at me and I saw the problem from hundreds of miles away. He made a huge mistake.
As soon as chaos agent started talking about me his gold faded. But when Midas turned around, Chaos shot him. Directly in the back. He obviously looked like he was in a lot of pain already but I bet this made it worse. He turned around to shot Chaos agent back. But he had accidentally missed and fell to the floor in pain. "Looks like I won, Midas" Chaos said while laughing. As he left, I ran over to Midas as the other stood at the door. They all looked just as worried and scared as I did. "Midas, please don't close your eyes" I said trying to hold back tears.
He didn't say anything. The gold from his body completely cleared in an instant. I only got more worried because it never did that. It always took time for it to go away. He looked up at me as tears started to form in his eyes too. I don't think I've ever seen Midas cry before. "I'm sorry, y/n" he said as he watched blood form a puddle around us. We then took Midas to the hospital as fast as we could. I knew Midas wasn't going to die, but the small chance of him actually dying scared me.