Chapter 4: Ghost pt.2

About a week after, I got ready quickly because I was super excited to start working at the agency. It didn't take me long to get ready and get there but I decided to see if anyone was awake.
About 10 minutes went by and no one answered so I assumed they were sleeping. I got into my car and drove to the agency and was greeted by Meowscles just like the day before.
"Hello y/n" he says as I get out my car. "Hi Meowscles" I replied as I smiled at him. "We'll follow me, since today is your first day, I will take you to meet the boss". I nodded.
I was kind of nervous about all of this but mostly about meeting the boss. I know enough about him from his files and the entire point of me leaving the grotto was for me to go find information about ghost. And now I was here. Working for ghost.
         We stopped at a room that had a mostly golden door. As Meowscles opened the door and gestured me to come in, the man sitting at the desk started to speak.
"Hello Agent L/n" the man said.
"Hello...." I paused.
"Midas. My name is Midas" He said. I nod. "Midas" I whisper so I could remember.
"Meowscles" He looked him.
"Yeah?" Meowscles replied.
"Tell all the other agents there will be a meeting in 10 minutes and also show y/n to their room".
Meowscles nodded and we both left the room. As we walked through the building he told me a bit about what's it like being apart a ghost until we stopped at my room. "We're here" he said as we stood in front of the door. "Ok. Well thanks" I said as I opened the door and walked inside. "No problem. I'll see you in 10 minutes for the meeting with the other agents". He turned around and left.
I sat there for a while and wondered if they were going to be nice and I was also thinking about what Meowscles was saying about being a spy. He made it sound really cool.
After 10 minutes passed I went to a room that had tall ceilings and a huge table that took up half of the room. There were 6 people sitting at the table and I just smiled at them. They all said there names one by one as Midas looked at them.
Skye
Maya
Tntina
Brutus
Agent Peely
And Meowscles.
When they finished I smiled again and introduced myself. "I'm Y/n". They nodded there heads and some smiled.
           After a while the meeting had ended and everyone left except for the girls. "Hey!" One of them called out. I turned around to see who it was. "We should get to know each other" Skye said. Tntina and Maya nodded. I smiled. "Sure" I replied. They left the room and I left thinking that life here wouldn't be so bad.