Chapter 2: Reunited

I wake up to a loud banging on the door. The clock said 4:30 am so I believed it was time for me to get ready.
        I got out of bed and opened the door. There's was Chaos Agent. "You leave in an hour." He turned around and walked away.
I only needed about 20 minutes to get ready so I ran to Rox's room to wake her up. "Rox." I shake her back and forth. I grab a glass a water from her counter and spill a bit on her. And it was cold.
"Ugh.. wh-what was that for" she looked up at me confused.
"Come on we have to go. You only have 30 minutes or so to get ready" I pull her out of bed and she went to her bathroom to get ready.
         I grabbed some toast from the kitchen and wait for Chaos agent to come downstairs. I soon got a message from Rox saying she was in the vents. Not too long after I read the text, Chaos agent walked downstairs with a sniper in his hand. "Here's your sniper. Use the choppa to go to the agency. And don't do anything dumb" I nodded as I took the sniper. "Oh and Y/n" I turn around. "Don't try leaving shadow." He smiled as he said that and I turned away and walked out the door.
        When I heard the door shut I ran to the vent entrance where Rox was hiding. "Ready to go?" I ask her as I help her out if the vent.
"Yeah." We get to the choppa and fly further and further from the grotto. It felt so good to be away from that place because of all the years I've had to be there.
         We stopped at lazy and went to get something to eat. At the restaurant we saw Yellow Jacket and Drift. "Wait, Y/n is that you" Yellow Jacket says as she walks up to me. "Hey!" I said as I went up to her to give her a hug. "Hey drift" I look at him.
"Where have you guys been this entire time"
"Yeah, it's been years" Yellow Jacket and Drift look up. I was about to answer when a familiar voice came closer to us. "Hey guys" the voice said. We all turned around and it was Flapjackie. "Omg hi!" She runs up to me in excitement and give me a hug.
        "Rox and I were trapped with shadow for all these years." We sit down and chat about life and what happens over the years. They took us to my old house in salty. I walked inside and nothing changed. I would've expected it to be run down and broken.
           After a while before they left, shadow and ghost came up. "So how were you able to escape shadow if they kept you guys for so long" Yellow Jacket looked up waiting for me to answer her question.
"They wanted me to spy on ghost and there leader. But I snuck Rox out and we went to lazy."
"They will be looking for you" Drift said right after I finished.
"You should join ghost" Flapjackie said soon after. "Not only would you be able to officially be a spy, you could also get your revenge on shadow" I thought about it. " You know, that's not a bad idea" I said after a while. "They are doing interviews tomorrow" Flapjackie said as she got up and walked to the door. The others got up to put there shoes on too. "Well bye Y/n. Tell us how your interview goes" Yellow Jacket said as she opens the door.  They walk out and Rox goes upstairs to go to sleep. She was staying with me until we found her house.
          I walked around the house to see if anything has changed. I didn't see a speck of dust in sight. "Who's been keeping the house clean" I said to myself as I walked upstairs to my room. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I watched a movie and got everything ready for tomorrow. It would be the day I finally got my revenge on shadow.
———————————————————————————
A/n

Hey! I don't really know what to say hear -.- but if you got this far thanks for reading. Another chapter coming tomorrow!