Chapter 11: Liars Get Caught

I woke up forgetting that I fell asleep in Midas's room. I walked over to my room and saw Skye as she ran up to me. "Y/n where were you, you weren't in your room or anything and I was looking for you" she said looking straight up at me.
         To be honest, I wasn't about to tell her I was sleeping in Midas's room but it was kind of too late for that.
         "Were you in Midas's room" she said smiling. My eyes widen. "No.." I said trying to come up with an excuse for why I wasn't in my room. "It's ok y/n, I already know you were" she said as she started walking away. I followed her quickly trying to find out what else she knew.
        "What else do you know" I said following behind her. She stopped. " Tntina said that she guessed you were in his room since she saw you guys kiss.... but we all didn't think that was true" there was silence "Was it" she said turning around and looking at me. "Uh yea it was" I said trying not to look at her. She was probably smiling. "Just don't tell anyone" I said looking straight at her. "Of course" she replied smiling. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room but I had noticed on my way that Midas was already in his office. "Hey Midas" I said smiling as I peeked my head in the doorway. He looked up from a file on his table and gave a slight smile.
          I took a closer look at the file and it was MINE. No wonder he didn't say anything to me. I got scared and also wondered why he was also looking in my file again. I took a deep breath and opened the door to my room. I started to paced back and fourth.  I had to either continue lying which wouldn't get me far or I had to tell him everything because I didn't wanna lose it all.
            I opened the door and my phone buzzed. It was a message from Midas that just said "Good Morning". I went to the kitchen cause it was already 12 and I haven't even eaten anything. But to my luck Midas was already there.
It was so awkward and silent. I tried to ignore the fact that he was there because I'm sure he had an easy time ignoring me. After he left I had decided that I had to do something. I had to tell him all that happened. But my train of thought was destroyed when he came back in the kitchen and actually said something. "Y/n.... can I talk to you" he said. I quickly looked up. "Sure".
          I watched him walk away and as I made my way to his office I started to worry about what he wanted to talk to me about. Was he gonna ask me all these questions? What questions would there be? I opened the door to his office and he sat up straight. I sat in the chair across from his as I watched his eyes go from my file to me. I sighed and he started. "So y/n, I was going through your file and..... I wanna know a bit about why you were apart of shadow and also why you all of a sudden decided to be in the agency".  I hesitated to answer but I knew the only way out of this was to tell the truth.
          "Well actually it was because....."
                               To Be Continued