Chapter 1: Shadow

I wake up to the bright light coming from my window. I stretch in place after getting from under the covers. I looked at the clock which says 6:30 and I get up to reach my phone.
*1 message*
"Gm Y/n chaos agent wants to see you in his office when you wake up"
I sighed and got out of bed so I could get ready to see him. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. 7:05. I decided to wear a white short-sleeve shirt with black shorts and white and black sneakers.
I slightly opened the door and peered out to see henchman walking back and forth, up and down the halls. Before heading to chaos agents office, I head over to Rox's room to see what she was doing.
"Hey Rox."
I say as soon as I walk into her room. She looks up and smiles and then quickly looks down at the scattered papers and blueprints on her desk.
"What are these"
I picked up one of the many blueprints on her desk and examined it closely. I haven't seen one like it before.
" Its a new machine plan." "Did you get my text."
I nodded. "I'm going to head to his office now. Just wanted to say hi". She smiles and looks back down at the papers. I walk out of her room and enter Chaos agents office which were a few doors down.
"Good morning Agent L/n" Chaos Agent said as soon as I walked into the room. "Good morning" I say quietly as I sit down in the chair across from his desk. "So you wanted to see me?" I say as I looked down on the desk to see a file and some papers similar to the ones on Rox's desk in her room. "Yes I did wanted to see you." He paused. " I have a new assignment for you" he says looking down at the floor and looking at the white board behind him. I nodded. I haven't been on a mission in a while. He handed me the file on his desk and told me to read it.
As I left his office I studied the front of the file that had the word "secret" stamped across it. I headed to my room and sit at the desk and open the file. On the front page there was a note from chaos agent that read...

Y/n. You haven't been on a mission in a while but as being a great addition to shadow I decided to give you a very important mission. So I have decided to give you the mission as to spy on ghost. And to especially spy on the person in this file. You leave tomorrow.

I quickly read through the rest that gave me details about when I was leaving. I took out the note and read the file..

Midas
Information:
Birthday: unknown
Age: unknown

Most of the things in the file said unknown except for what team he was on. It was obviously ghost. I looked through the file some more. "I know that name..." I say whispering out loud to myself looking at the name on the file. I turned on my computer and searched it up google. I did some research and found out he was the leader of ghost. After about 30 minutes of look at the file and looking up things I ended up going to Rox's room to tell her about this.
"Hey Rox guess what?" I say as I entered her room. She was sitting on her bed watching tv. She grabbed the remote and paused it. "What?" "Chaos agent wants me to go on a mission." "Cool." She gets up and walks towards me and I hand her the file. She reads the name and then stops. She looks up at me in shock. "So Chaos agent wants you to go a mission that involves the leader of ghost?" She says after a couple of minutes. I nod. "Wow, he must really trust you now." She puts the file down and looks up something on the computer.
She looks through the file for something. " Nope" she says out loud. She starts typing in the computer and then swings her rolling chair to the other side of the desk so I can see her computer. I come closer.
I look to see a photo of a guy who was pale and had a golden eye, black hair. But I was only really able to see his face in the photo. "That's him?" I questioned as I continued to look at the computer and scroll through some more photos. "Yup" Rox rolled her chair next to me and she started to close the tab. Soon the most genius idea came to my mind. "Wait Rox" I said out of nowhere. "This could be our way to escape."
"How."
She looked up at me waiting for answer. "What if when I go to my mission we don't actually go to the agency. Instead I sneak you out too and we just leave for good." I walking back and forth across her room floor as I spoke and I look up at her.
"What if Chaos agent comes with you on the mission."
"I doubt he will. Besides he said this was my mission not both of ours."
" I like your plan but it sounds risky" She got out from he chair and sat on her bed. "Well I better head to be it's getting late and I have to go early tomorrow. We'll try my plan." I walked out of her room and slowly closed the door. I walked into my room and turned on the tv. By the time I was ready to go to bed it was already 11:35. I turned off the lights and looked at the ceiling. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I closed my eyes and went to sleep not too long later.