Chapter 5: A new start

I head upstairs to my room to look around it for a while. I didn't really get a chance to look at it but it look nice enough. It was quite empty but they said I could redecorate it so that's what I was planning to do. There was a bed on the upper right corner and a desk on the other side of it. The room was spacious and was bigger then I thought it would be.
I headed downstairs to look around the building for a bit. It was huge. There were tall ceilings and the building was really big. There was a lounge, two kitchens and a pool in the backyard. My stroll through the building was cut short by Maya and Skye.
            "Hey Y/n" Maya said as soon as she came towards me. "Hey!" I said waving towards them. "We were all just heading to the pool, wanna come?"  "Sure" I replied look up at them. "K see you there!" Skye said.
✨——————A Few Minutes Later———————✨
             I walked downstairs to the pool and I saw everyone splashing around in the pool playing with pool noodles and a beach ball.
             I felt like I didn't really belong here. Everyone was having so much fun playing and talking to each other and I barely even knew anyone.
            I pushed the glass door open that was separating the building and backyard. The backyard was pretty big too. There was a nice quartz pool that took up most of the backyard. There was a stove and a pool chairs lining the pool. There was also a nice grass area that slanted down like a hill and at the end was the river surrounded the agency.
            "Hey Y/n" Tntina said as she gestured me to go in the pool. I come to the pool and get in. It was cold at first but the sun was burning my skin so eventually I wasn't cold anymore. "Whatcha doing" I ask as I swim towards them. "Nothing much. Just talking" Skye says as she watches the beach ball closely as she passes it to Maya. I look around to see where the others were. Meowscles was cooking in the stove while Brutus and Agent peely watched him. Midas was sitting under a beach chair reading a book. And all the girls were in the pool.
            "So Y/n, tells us about yourself" Maya said getting halfway out the pool. I stopped tying to figure out what I was going to say. I wasn't about to tell them that I used to be with shadow. I sat there for about 5 minutes figuring out what to say.
✨————————————————————————✨