Chapter 20: Shadow pt 2

She then turned around to look at us. "Midas and....y/n?" She looked at me, kinda confused. I didn't wanna say anything to her. "What are you both doing here?," she finally said after a while. "We are here to talk to you" Midas replied. She looked at me and then started to walk away from us. "I don't have time to talk to you right now. After my meeting however I will come with yall" she said while smirking and walking away. "She's just as annoying as I remember" Midas grunted as he turned to look at me. "Well we might as well look around for any clues or anything." I shook my head. I didnt wanna be in this place for longer than I had to.

"You know Midas, I think we should leave" I said while looking down, trying to avoid eye contact. Midas took his hand and lifted my head so I was looking directly at him. "Y/n, I know you don't like this place but we have to find out more about shadow." I rolled my eyes and moved his hand off of me. "You didn't even need me here. All you care about is yourself and taking down shadow" I snapped, turning around so I wasn't facing him. He sighed and walked towards me. "Once Astra comes back, we will take her to the agency to talk to her so we won't be here anymore" Midas said as he put one of his hands on my shoulder.

He then took his hand off my shoulder and started to walk away, towards the direction that Astra went before. I followed him, helping him through the Grotto. It was surprisingly very quiet around here though; there weren't many henchmen in sight. I hated this place just as much as I did before. It was still kinda dirty and dark. I started to hear voices and so we decided to follow them. A familiar voice became louder and louder until we reached the door that all the voices were coming from. I carefully looked into the glass on the door and saw Chaos Agent talking to a group of henchmen and other agents. My heart started to race and we both moved away from the door. We decided to wait for a bit where we were before and eventually we saw Astra coming back to the helicopter pad.

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" she questioned as she walked closer to us. "We just want to talk to you a bit about shadow and about the past." Midas replied. "And what makes you think i'm actually gonna answer any of your questions" Astra smirked. Midas took off the gloves he was wearing and put them in his pocket. "You will speak. I dont wanna have to force you though. But if I have to I will" Midas said. "Fine. Let's just get this over with." Astra whined as she followed Midas back to the choppa. We got back to retail with her and drove back to the agency.
———————————————————————————
A/n:
Hi and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know I haven't been writing often but I try to write once every month or so. But it's crazy how much this story has grown and it's crazy how it has 1.6k reads already! I just wanted to say thanks and more chapters coming soon!!<3