Sick Days

Andy pov

Andy pov.

I sit in my car driving to my boyfriend, y/n's house. I called him like I usually do in the morning but he didn't answer. He always answers but I thought he was sleeping so I called him back about an hour later but still no response.

Me and Y/N have been dating for a few years now. We met when he was singing in a local pub and caught my eye. He was singing 'Shadow moses' by Bring me the horizon. He was really good, so I offered to buy him a drink. He didn't realise who I was until I walked him home. It was actually quite funny. We exchanged numbers and would hang out every once in a while. It soon turned into hanging out everyday. I gained a crush and couldn't hold back from telling him. At first he was surprised but ended up kissing me. We got together and ever since we've been really happy together.

I pull into Y/N's apartment building and try park my car in any free spot I can find.

"fucking prick" I mutter as a stupid blue minnie pulls into the only free spot. I honk my horn a few times angrily.

I climb out the car and march over to the car.

"the fuck are you playing at, man! I was gonna park ther-" I stop when an elderly woman shakily steps out of the car.

"sorry, darling. Speak up" she says walking over munched over with a small smile. She was also holding a purple leather handbag in her trembling hands.

"o-oh, nevermind. Sorry" I walk back to my car embarrassed.

"such a nice young man" she smiles to herself before slowly wobbling away.

"what the fuck?" I whisper and start looking for another space.

Once I find one I park, and run up the stairs to Y/n's apartment. I knock on the door a few times but get no reply.

"y/n? Y/n!" I say through the letterbox. I still get no reply so I dig my hand into my jacket pocket until I find my keys.

I fumble with them until I find the one to The apartment. I turn the lock and push open the door.

Inisde is quiet and looks clean.y/n never cleans.

"Y/N!" I yell and run through the house. Nowhere to be seen. I panic when I hear coughing coming from his bedroom.

I sprint into his bedroom ready to attack any intruders. My eyes land on his bed and blue spotty covers.

"Baby!" y/n say surrounded by blankets and tissues while coughing violently. He looked ill. From his bright red nose to his bloodshot bag-covered eyes.