gif- interview.

Andy pov

Andy pov.

I was currently in an interview with my boyfriend, Y/n and Brian Stars. he was asking about our music and relationship.

Me and Y/n met through Warped tour. he was part of a punk band and was playing right after Black veil brides. we got introduced by the promoters and we got along pretty well. After the show we did a signing for the fans together. everyone said we would be cute together and we jokingly arranged a date... let's just say, the date wasn't as dumb as I thought. we ended up falling for eachother. we got together within a month and the fans went crazy. some people hated for obvious reasons but we just ignored them. whenever we went on tour our bands went together. we were all best friends and got on great. that was four years ago. we're still happily together and I'm planning on asking him to marry me in a month or so.

"so, Andy. tell us, how did you know Y/n was the one for you?" Brian asks after reading from. his list of questions.

my hand was holding Y/n's as he watched me with a grin.

"well, as you know we went on a date as a joke and it got pretty serious.first of all. he made at least 10 batman references which was a great start. he also order pancakes even though it was like 6 in the afternoon." I grin at the memory. Y/n laughs his famous Y/n laugh.

"Pancakes are delicious. plus, you stole, like, hlaf of them." Y/n says squeezing my hand.

"yeah. and they were great." I grin. "anyway, then he said something really amazing. I asked him where in the world he would like the visit most. and he said-I swear, no lie. he said 'I don't need to go anywhere. with the right person and the right imagination I can go anywhere I want. it depends on where your mind takes you not where you walk, or drive, or fly too. everything starts in your head.' and I was really touched by that. that's how I knew. "

Y/n blushes and hides his face in my jacket in embarrassment.

"well, the fact you remembered that after this many years is impressive." Brian laughs as I kiss Y/n's head.

"he's so sweet" Y/n says pulling away.

"well, next questions for Y/n. we all know how private you are with your social media and personal life, Apart from with Andy. hundreds of fans at home wanna know if you knew you were before Andy, and if so have you had any boyfriends?"

"oh, geeze." Y/n laughs into his hand. "I knew I was gay when I was in high school. I was bullied pretty badly for it and didn't want to put it out their for that reason. I didn't want the previous bullies to find my social media and share with the world I was into guys that's why I used a stage name and made sure I wasn't in too many interviews or magazines. when I met Andy I thought I could keep it from him too but I felt so comfortable with him I had to blab. when I caught feelings I knew I couldn't hide it any longer. I knew I loved Andy more than I loved anyone else before and I couldn't just let him get away. I faced my fear and look where we are now. if those bullies are watching now I only have one thing to say. 'Fuck you, pussies' "

" Babe. That has to be cut out. your not allowed to swear on here remember?" I chuckle and runs my hand through his perfect hair.

" oh yeah. sorry, Brian." he grins.

" that's okay." he checks his watch and sighs." looks like there time for one more question. for Andy."

"ask away, man." I put my arm around Y/n's shoulder and let him hug my waist.

"this is a good one. 'recreate your reaction to you and Y/n asking eachother out'"

"you better make some room." I laugh and unwrap myself from my boyfriend. Y/n and Brian move to the side as I brace myself. "ready?"

"you go, baby." Y/n cheers for me. I blush and start.

"okay. this is when I ask him" I imatate talking but make no sound. "this is when he says he wants to date me."

I sit my hands over my mouth and act shocked .

"this is when I ask if he's joking" I pretant to talk again.

"this is when he says her serious."

I stand up and start dancing.

"best bit coming up" I say still jumping up and down

"best bit coming up" I say still jumping up and down. "this is when I kiss him."

"Andy-" he gets cut of by me racing over and picking him up and kissing him gently. it's just as magical as the first time he kisses back and holds my cheeks before I put him back on the ground.

"well, thanks for watching Brian Stars. I'm Brian and this Andy biersack and Y/n Y/l/n. see you next time." Brian says to the camera. "well, that was-"

Me and Y/n were too busy making out to notice him walkinh away.

"i love you"

"I love you so much more."

____________________________

Peace!