Cinema.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov.

I walk through the almost empty Cinema looking for my seat in the dark. Im 17B.

I was going to see the dark night rises. I'm a diehard batman fan and since nobody I knew liked him I went by myself.

I find my row and see there a boy beside my seat. He had cool black hair, tattoos, piercings, he was wearing a denim jacket with some jeans.

"um, excuse me?" I ask quietly. The movie hadn't started yet but I didn't wanna startle him. He looks at me slightly annoyed but his expression softens when he sees my black clothes and eyeliner. We were both clearly very emo.

"yes, hi" he smiles.

"sorry, I think my seats beside you I'm 17B." he looks at the number beside him and nods.

"yes, your in the right place" he reaches over and takes his bag of popcorn so I can sit down

"thanks" I take off my jacket and place that at my side and take a seat.

"you a fan?" he asks looking at the adverts for some Disney movie.

"huh?"

"batman, are you a fan?" he repeats more clearly.

"oh, yeah, it's kind of sad how much of a fan I actually am" I joke. He chuckle and nods. He holds out his arm and shows me a batman tattoo on his arm. "that's awesome, dude"

"thanks. I'm Andy, by the way, Andy biersack" he holds out his hand for me. I smile and shake it.

"im y/n y/l/n." I pull some gummy bears from my jacket pocket and offer him some.

"that's okay"

"there no way I'm gonna eat all of these. It's easier to share them" he blushes slighly and takes a few.

"thanks, man. You want some popcorn?" he holds the box out for me. I take a few and place them in my mouth.

"look. Moves starting" we both grin before becoming Ingrossed in the screen.

_______________________________

"that"

"was"

"awesome!"

Me and Andy walk out of the cinema with huge smiles on our faces. The movie just finished. Well, 10 minutes ago, but we watched all the credits.