Cooking.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov.

I stood in me and Andys kitchen trying to find a carrot. I was going to make me and Andy dinner since the Internet is covered in videos of him eating paper, drumsticks, and pretty much anything that isn't edible.

Me and Andy are happily married. We have been for two years now, we first met when he did a concert in my hometown. I emediatly got tickets to go. Since nobody I knew had even heard of them before I went by myself. It was amazing. I wore my BVB merch and after went to the meet and greet. I spent most of the time with Andy. I was really nervous and could hardly get a sentence out but CC helped me. Andy signed my shirt and an album. When I left I saw he put his number on the back. I waited a while until the meet and greet finished them called him. He said I was cute, he didn't even know if I was gay but wanted to be friends. We started hanging out. Then kissed and dated. We then got married. Jinxx, CC, Jake and Ashley were Andys best men while mine was my brothers. Ever since we got married a few years ago I've always wanted to cook for us but he insists on ordering food to the house.

"let's fucking do this" I psych myself up as I look around for that fucking carrot. I've looked everywhere for that stupid vegatable but can't find it. "fuck it. Little fucker can go mouldy"

I was making a stir fry. I made one in school...i burnt it and caused a fire alarm but I still ate it. It was only a bit crispy.

I had already chopped some chicken and let that cook a little so it's not gonna end up raw.

I also had pre-made sauce set aside for later.

I chopped some tomatoes and spring onion on a chopping board then added them to a bowl.

I also had my phone in the a
Background playing 'godless' by Renee phoenix. I muttered the lyrics and swayed my hips a little as I cooked.

"Help me
I'm broken
I'm helpless
I'm godless" I sang with a smile on my face. I was, for some odd reason, singing into a large sharp knife.

A few minutes later the song ends and continues with the playlist onto something by All Time Low.

I grabbed an onion and peeled it carefully before cutting it into cubes. As I did the Onions juices or something made my eyes water.

I wept wiping them with my sleeve as I chopped away but they wouldn't stop.

A few seconds later I hear the back door open.

"hey" a voice calls into the house. CC. "anyone home?"

"I am." I yell back with tears running down my face. I've gotten really close to the band. "in the kitchen"

"on my way" I place down my knife and turn around. CC walks in and gasps a little when he sees me crying. "are you okay, dude?"