Drunk.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov.

I wake up to banging on my door. I was laying on the couch watching star wars. I check the time, 2:00am.

I climb off the sofa and to the door tiredly.

"and I was like baby, baby, baby nooOoOoo-oh! Hey" I open the door and find Andy, my boyfriend, singing to my knome. Robert.

"Andy?"

Me and Andy have been dating for three years. We met at a my chemical romance concert. We were both super fans and sang along to every lyric of every song they played. When it was done I asked him if he wanted to hang out again. He said yes, we exchanged numbers, a few dates later we kissed. In the time we've dated Andy has always but me first. Me before work, school, friends, family. And I waz the same for him. We were so deep in love. But when my parents died in a car accident I became depressed, I hardly left the house. I told Andy several times I didn't want to make him look after me. I tried to break up with him but I loved him too much and he knew it. Once I got better we would celebrate by drinking all night and fucking all morning. It was a great circle, until bills needed to be payed. We both payed exactly 50% each. Andy did some stuff online, like collage and stuff while I worked in a tattoo parlour. I would often let him go out drinking by himself because I couldn't work with a hang over. He didn't want to go without me so he would tend to stay over all night. He would sometimes go drinking tho, but would always text to check up on me, even when I don't need it.

"hey, baaaaaaaaaaby" he greets and places my knome on the ground gently. He smelt like alcohol.

"have you been drinking?" I ask with a small smile.

"why? You jealous?" he leans his head against my door in an uncomfortable position.

"of course I am. Im so sad I didn't get drunk With you just to die of a hangover in the morning" I joke. He laughs a little and reaches his hand out to touch my hair but somehow misses and holds onto the side of the door."you don't usaly come here when  your drunk. You say you'll do something stupid"

"im the least stupid guy on earth!" he yells quite loudly. I put my hand over his mouth and shush him.

"do you know what time it is?" I whisper. He says something muffled into my hand. I chuckle and pull it away. "it's 2 o'clock in the morning"

"well, isn't this romantic." he wiggles his eyebrows.

"we're already dating, genius. You wanna come inside or should I call someone?" I ask puling out my phone.

"whooooOoO should you call? And why?" he asks like a game show host.

"what is this? Who wants to be a millionaire?" he laughs loudly and uncontrollably. "you always say, if you ever come here drunk at night to call someone for you because your either way to hiper, way too sad, or way to horny"

"only horny for yooooooou" he 'boop' s my nose with a laugh and walks right through.

"im gonna call CC" I start dialling the number but half way through Andy grabs my phone and runs around my apartment with it.

"I got your phone, I got your phone, I got your phone!" he sings and climbs over all my furniture.

"Andy!" I groan as he places it on a high shelf. He just laughs loudly.

"it's tooooooo high for you" he laughs as I try reach it.

"Andy, please give it back" I beg.

"only if I can stay here tonight" he says crossing his arms like a child.

"why ?"

"because I miss you"

"Andy, I saw you four hours ago." I say.

"yes, but we never sleep together"

"your here every other day"

"oh yeah!" he grins widley. "well, I wanna stay here with you"

"fine. If you give me back my phone I won't call CC and you can stay here" he squeals like a girl and runs over to the shelf and hands me my phone.

As he dose he kisses my cheek then runs off.

I smile to myself and put my phone in my pocket.

"you wanna go to sleep now?" I ask as he looks through my cutlery drawer intensely.

"mmmm" he hums and holds out his hand for me like a child. I smile and take him up to my bed. As we walk he started slowing down and falling asleep standing up.

"Andy, Andy, you gotta help me here, buddy" I say wrapping his arms around me. He's taller than me so it's not that easy.

"tireeeeeeeeed" he slurs.

"I know you are, baby. I'm taking you to bed right now. Try not fall asleep, okay? Keep those eyes open" I say softly while kicking open my bedroom door.

"your so soft" he whispers and lays his whole face on my head and plays with my hair.

"you know what else is soft? The bed" we stagger over and I drop him on it. I cover him in blankets and make sure he's comfortable. "I'll be right back, baby"

I fill up a glass with water and get some pain killers. On my way to my room I turn off all the lights and put my dishes in the sink.

When I re-enter my room I see Andy fast asleep. His head was hanging off the pillow and his foot was sticking out of the covers.

"my little Prince" I whisper and place the items on my bedside table. I fix Andy once again and kiss his head. As I do he stirs a little but keeps sleeping.

I walk to the other side of my bed and get comfy. Once I get in a good position I close my eyes. The second I do i hear Andy groan.

"you okay?" I ask softly as he moves around a little. "it's okay I'm here. I'm here "

He sighs in relief and turns around to me.

"you are soooooooo handsome" he says dreamily.

"sure,Andy. Let's get some sleep" I move some hair out of his face and fix his pillow.

"I really like your face"

"thanks. Now, sleep" I close my eyes as he breathes softly.

"i don't know what I did to deserve you" he whispers. I open my eyes and see he's asleep.

"Andy? Andy!" I poke him a few times but he's out cold. I sigh and kiss his forehead. "I love you"

I then snuggle into his chest and fall asleep happily.

____________________________

Peace!