homecoming King.

Y/n pov

Y/n pov.

I sit in my art class sketching a random dragon on my paper with a charcoal pencil. my earphones blasted 'Paradise City' by Guns 'n' roses.

everyone in the class was pretty happy and cheery while I sat In the corner done with life.

It's fucking homecoming in a few weeks and everyone is waiting to get asked out. the populars are going out. the nerds probably aren't going, but if they are they all arranged to meet at the juice bar and all the loners will be getting high in the car park.

but since I'm Emo I don't really fit into any groups. I've only got one or two friends, we hang out at lunch but hardly speak to eachother. we would sometimes comment on our shitty teachers or what new Albums we've bought but never personal stuff. we just sit in silence.

Since I'm a guy I'm expected to ask a girl to homecoming but I'm gay and don't talk to many people so that's out the window.

I do have a crush though. Andy biersack. he's in almost all of my classes but we sit too far away to talk but I've sometimes caught him. staring at me in maths or history. I just shake it off though. we've talked a few times like for projects but we don't really hnag out.

we have pretty similar Interests. music, batman, the colour black. stuff like that.

I get back to my sketch and start adding in some colours. deep blues and light greens to add contrast. I look up however, when I hear a knock at the door.

the teacher walks over and welcomes the pupil in. it was Jerry. he's basically the devivery guy between classes. whenever someone's get there crush a gift he devivers it anonymously so it stays a secret.

he was holding a big bouquet of Black roses with a single red rose in the center. they looked nice and clearly expensive, which makes it more stupid.

all the girl in the room queal and watch as he reads the tag and whispers it to the teacher. I roll my eyes and keep drawing.

everyone's doing 'Promposals' instead of simply asking someone they make a whole show out of it.

"Y/n" my head shoots up. everyone turns to me in confusion. I hum. "there for you"

"are you sure?" I ask and pull out one earphone. the teacher checks again and nods.

"positive. says right here" she walks to te corner where I sat and handed me the flowers.

"thanks" I whisper and check the label

"to Y/n, I know you find this dumb but bare with me. from, your secret admireer. xx"

I blush and put them on the empty table beside me.

all the girls snort and turn away.

______________________________