the accident.

j

j

ust sayin, this one's really fucking sad. I was just in that kinda mood. also, American satan book ready to be published.
Peace!

Andy pov.

I woke up with a groan as my phone rings beside me. I was in my bed cuddling my batman plushie Y/n gave me, that's my boyfriend. I was wearing my boxers and one of his Hoodies since I was cold.

Y/n has been my boyfriend since we were 22. I was at a bar with Jake, Jinxx, Ashley and CC when he cakes to serve us. I ordered my usual drinks while the guys asked him for his recommendation. I was surprised when he said my exact drink was what he usually got. I then asked him if he could join us and I would buy him a drink. he was currently working but he said his shift ends in about half an hour. I agreed to wait and he would always come over to us to make sure everything was okay. when he could leave I got him a drink and sat with him at the bar while the guys were at our table. I got to know him and he got to know me. we instantly clicked. when we left I wasn't sure if I would see him again. I forgot to give him my number and I didn't know where he lived. the Band made jokes but could tell I liked him almost immediately. Jake suggested I went back to his work the next day, but when I did he wasn't working. I did this everyday for a week and ended up just asked one of the bartenders where he was. they said he only worked when they were short-staffed. I gave the guy my number to phone when Y/n would be working again and it only took a few days before I got a call. I quickly rushed to the bar and could see Y/n with a table of middle aged men. he was trying to take their order but they made it very difficult. they would make comments about how cute he was and how he's so Small. when he walked away one guy smacked him bottom. I thought they only did that to girl, when a girl gets harrassed anywhere near me I get so angry. anyway, he stayed silent and brought them their drinks. I kept myself hidden for most of the night until one of the men started grabbing him and whispered in his ear then licked his cheek. Y/n looked close to crying. I immediately ran over and threatened the guy. he wasn't even drunk. I punched him a few times until tbs manager kicked us out. Y/n followed us and ran into my arms. I held him as he cried softly into my chest. once he calmed down he told me he was looking for me for the last few weeks. he was giving up hope. I don't know why, but I kissed him. he kissed back and I told him how I felt. he said he felt the same and asked to be my boyfriend. I said yes and we've been together since.

I keep one arm around the toy and reach my other over to my dressing table. I'm too lazy to check the caller I'd and hold my phone to my ear.

"hello?" I ask groggily with a yawn.

"hello, is this Mr. Andy biersack?" a man I've never heard from before asks in a professional tone. I frown a little before answering

"who's asking?"

"apologies, this is Dr. Johnson from..." he names the nearest hospital. I shoot up and clear my throat.

"yeah, this is Andy. what's wrong?"