meet and greet.

Y/n pov

Y/n pov.

I stand in the long line of black veil brides fans waiting to meet the band. I was given a single concert ticket for my birthday last month and couldn't be more excited.

the show ended about an hour ago and I was waiting for my album to get signed. your only allowed one item signed per person so I decided my 'We stitch these wounds' cd would be perfect. I was going to bring my Vinyl but I wasn't gonna risk varying that in a mosh pit.

it was my turn next. I run my hand through my hair to make it slightly more tamed and presentable.

I step forward with my CD in my trembling hands.

"hi there" CC greets with a smile. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. cc chuckles and places his hand on my arm. "take a breath, man."

i do as he says and start handing him my CD and hand it to him carefully.

"sorry" I whisper at my awkwardness.

"no worries, dude. it was nice meeting you" he gives me another grin before sliding the Album to Ashley. I go through the line until I reach Andy at the end.

"hey." he grins while signing the cover with a bright blue sharpie. he looks up at me and his mouth immediately hangs open.

"H-Hi" I whisper while fumbling with my hands.

"what's your name?" he clasps his hands and gives me his full attention. I could tell the rest of the que wanted to meet Andy the most, I don't know why because the whole band are fucking awesome, but Andy didn't seem to care as his focus was on me.

"Y-Y/n." I say. he grins at my shyness.

"did you enjoy the show, Y/n?" he asks. I can't form a sentence and just him and nod a few times. "I'm glad."

"Andy, the lines waiting" Jake nudges his bandmate while signing a shirt or hoodie. Andy snaps out of his trance and nods.

"sorry. Well, Y/n, it was lovely meeting you. I hope we meet again." he hands me back my cd with a wink before watching me walk out of the venue in shock.

i walk about outside for a good 10 minutes just trying to get out of the shock of meeting My idols and looking at my album.

my dad said to call him when I needed a ride home so I should probably call him now. I open my phone and find his contact. it rings out for a few seconds before he finally answers.