Meeting My Parents.

Y/N pov

Y/N pov.

I stood with Andy at the end of my driveway nervously looking at my house.

Me and Andy have been dating for about a year now and he still hasn't met my parents. There's a few reasons. My parents are very Christian and into god and shit. They know I'm gay, they don't accept it but they know. I told them years ago and they kicked me out for a month. They said if I went to church Every week with them I could move back in. I agreed since I was living in an abandoned building. Because I was very emo they told me to dress 'like everyone else'. So, I took out my piercings and threw away my makeup. I had to wear longs sleeved clothes at all times to cover my tattoo covered arms. This went on for a while until I met Andy. He was street busking and I gave him some money. He would busk everyday. I gradually went back to how I was before my parents told me to change. It took a few weeks to get all of my stuff back because my parents locked it in our attic. When they were out one day I dressed how I used to, I let my hair loose, wore my make up and put in my piercings. I went to Andy and introduced myself. He said he had seem me walking past and asked if I liked the music he was playing. I said yes and we went to a gig later that night. We didn't get home til the morning. The second I got in my parents screamed at me for hours. Saying how I betrayed them. Saying I was back to my old ways and the devil was coming for me or some shit. I told them to Fuck Off and called Andy. We just spoke about the concert and how much fun it was. Soon we were hanging out everyday. When he found out about my parents shouting at me every night-we were on the phone and heard them screaming at me from outside the door, he would let me stay over whenever I needed to. One of the sleepovers ended with us kissing. Almost a year later were still together. I've been living with Andy for the last few weeks.

"I don't think I can do this" I say facing Andy. He holds my hands tighter and gently soothes me. We've arranged for dinner with my parents. They didn't know Andy was coming.

"it's okay, nothing will change what's between us. I mean, sure, it might be hard to get your parents blessing to marry you in the future, but we can figure that out. It's gonna be alright" he places his hands on my cheeks with a small smile.

"I just know they're gonna say something bad. They cant help therselves" I sigh a little.

"even if they do, I've had hate all my life. We can handle anything they throw at us" he leans his head on mine. We both close our eyes for a second before pulling away.

"I love you" I say making him grin.

"I love you too" he pecks my lips and ruffles my hair. "your ready?"

"I think so" he nods and takes my hand and follows me to the door. He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze before I knock on the wood.

"it's gonna be fine" Andy says making me turn to him. "I love you"

"I love you too" he leans over and pecks my cheek before turning back to the door. Footsteps approached the door at a regular pace. "here we go"

The door opens revealing my mom standing there. She was wearing a cream knee length dress, a cardigan and some slip on sandles.